List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 6012, Replies: 186
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/08/17 04:12PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Phyllis disposed of Tim Reid's body and stole her daughters trust fund and that was less than a year ago and those are felonies. And Sharon is an amateur compared to Phyllis and until she should pay for what she has done AFTER Phyllis pays for her crimes. Hopefully she will remain in a coma for eternity though.

Seriously who cares. Nothing Phyllis has ever done will make Sharon any less of a crazy lunatic hooker.

I don't see much of a future for her in GC.

I was wondering when you'll join the party. Running late?

I think they can redeem her and they should, she's mentally ill, many people are and with proper medications and treatment, they go on to live a good life. Sharon Newman can do the same but it has to be handle well.

I haven't been around much.

I doubt these writers can handle anything well. I think she is going to up in in a special facility in Europe. Who knows where they will go from there, but I am betting it won't be a Shick reunion.

I'm the opposite, I've had some time to play and I've been taking advantage of it. It's nice to see you.

I'm a Shick fan, Sharon fan, so if they do, I'm happy, if they don't, I've grown use to that too but I am hoping they redeem my girl, show us the process and give her some great s/l. If they brought her a new love interest, I'm happy too. I just want her better, that's it.

#112   2013/08/17 04:13PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

So you can read minds? I'm not mad. I have been trashing Sharon for years and years and I am sure not going to stop now, nor are others, especially when she is in embroiled in a s/l that shows how hateful and selfish she is.

#113   2013/08/17 04:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

Nick will always love Sharon no matter what.It would be nice to see them back together again, And Avery and ZDylan as a couple,Dylan and Avery has some unfinshed bussiness and I would love for them to bring it to the show, Dylan and Avery both have been lie to and the two of them are still in love so let put the two of them back together and see what could happen, after what Avery saw today will make her think of what she gave up and when Dylan find out the truth he will need Avery to lead on and she will be right there for him,

The next few weeks, Dylan is going to need Avery. I do believe she and Nick will marry but it will be a quickie or it will be nothing but outside interference. Nick and Avery were great for putting an end to Phick. But now its time to bring on Chadam, Davery and Shick.
    When Nick finds out what Sharon did any chance that shick may have had is OVER.

When Nick finds out he will understand and help Sharon get better.

and I can't wait for the Shick reunion because IT WILL HAPPEN!

I don't think he will understand. I think he will take Faith from her when he finds out what she did. I am sure Sharon will try to sleep with him.. she always goes after taken men.

Nick knows Sharon is sick and he would never hurt her.

Hurting Sharon means he'll be hurting Faith and Noah too.

Faith SHOULD be taken from Sharon. Sharon is doing very serious psychological damage to her right now by using her as a pawn to get back Nick and filling her head with nonsense.

#114   2013/08/17 04:16PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

Awwwww.

LMAO. This board is too much.

LMAO it really is.. can you hear the violins.. all the phyllis bashing that has gone on for years.. all I know is the sharon bashing is going to get way worse because of the way they are writing the sharon character RIGHT NOW!

#115   2013/08/17 04:16PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Phyllis disposed of Tim Reid's body and stole her daughters trust fund and that was less than a year ago and those are felonies. And Sharon is an amateur compared to Phyllis and until she should pay for what she has done AFTER Phyllis pays for her crimes. Hopefully she will remain in a coma for eternity though.

Seriously who cares. Nothing Phyllis has ever done will make Sharon any less of a crazy lunatic hooker.

I was wondering when you'll join the party. Running late?

I think they can redeem her and they should, she's mentally ill, many people are and with proper medications and treatment, they go on to live a good life. Sharon Newman can do the same but it has to be handle well.

I haven't been around much.

I doubt these writers can handle anything well. I think she is going to up in in a special facility in Europe. Who knows where they will go from there, but I am betting it won't be a Shick reunion.

I'm the opposite, I've had some time to play and I've been taking advantage of it. It's nice to see you.

I'm a Shick fan, Sharon fan, so if they do, I'm happy, if they don't, I've grown use to that too but I am hoping they redeem my girl, show us the process and give her some great s/l. If they brought her a new love interest, I'm happy too. I just want her better, that's it.

I think the character would be served best by taken out of the Newmans' orbit for a while (after a productive convalesce at a facility somewhere). Her not needing them would be a story in and of itself.

#116   2013/08/17 04:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

Nick treats Sharon like a sister you must be living in that dream world!

Nick loves Avery?? We all know thats not going to last!

LOL, he treats Sharon like a sister, just like he treat Phyllis like his mother.

He treats Sharon like a child with a disability.

Why, do you know how a child with a disability acts?

Umm, yes. There are many different disabilities of course, so not all of them, but quite a few.

My question is how can you make a remark like that?

Easily....

You have no idea how much Children with Disabilities struggle Every Day Of There Lives.....

I guess it is EASY to say that!

You don't know anything about me. It is easy to say because it is true. That is how Nick treats Sharon.

You said Easily......not me!

#117   2013/08/17 04:17PM
    cricke

Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1: Sinny, Shick fans ARE special. And we are here to stay. We are just as committed to their reunion as ever.

LMAOOOOOO! Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahaha!!!

I have reported you for baiting.

So have you been reported.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 04:18PM
    #118   2013/08/17 04:18PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Awwwww.

LMAO. This board is too much.

LMAO it really is.. can you hear the violins.. all the phyllis bashing that has gone on for years.. all I know is the sharon bashing is going to get way worse because of the way they are writing the sharon character RIGHT NOW!

OMG I know. The thing is, Sharon is actually doing nasty stuff now. It isn't like she is being bashed just for the sake of it.

Geez!

#119   2013/08/17 04:18PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:

Hooker? That was filthy Phyllis having nasty dumpster sex in the alley. With the same man that had slept with her mother-in-law, sister-in-law and daughter-in-law.

Phyllis is no longer on the show darling. You are going to have to find a new character to use for your deflection tactics.

Sharon is a hooker.

Sorry Sunny but I'll have to disagree. Sharon isn't a hooker and if posters are going to call her a hooker, then it's fair to say the same about Phyllis even though she's not currently seen on screen. The s/l still involves Phyllis so her name will be mentioned. There are no rules that says a character name can't be mentioned one they are gone/off screen.

She certainly behaved like a hooker recently for Adam, slept through both the Newmans and the Abbots and used a GCAC room to do so.

She has made herself rich by bedding rich men. She doesn't work or do much of anything other than vacillate between wanting Adam or Nick (or Victor) and the lifestyle/importance the Newman name carries.

What walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

I won't say hooker, I'd say booty call but then it's time women took control and get what they want. If compared to others on the show, she's not worst or better, so that's what I look at. If I call her a hooker, then I'd call Phyllis a hooker. I think she should have stopped at Nick and not move on to Adam(love him though/them) and then Victor. But then there are others too who have slept with their father ex, mother/daughter ex, and I won't even go on, it's too much. It's not just Sharon that has done these things, Phyl has, Nikki has, Vikki has, all the men on the show, it's how soaps go.

#120   2013/08/17 04:19PM
    YR2013

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laloni:

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

Nick treats Sharon like a sister you must be living in that dream world!

Nick loves Avery?? We all know thats not going to last!

LOL, he treats Sharon like a sister, just like he treat Phyllis like his mother.

He treats Sharon like a child with a disability.

Why, do you know how a child with a disability acts?

I think it's sad that this BPD s/l is getting such negative response.

Its only negative with Sharon haters.

True but sad.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list