List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 5931, Replies: 186
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/08/17 03:58PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    YR2013

Quote edaem1: The thread was started by a Shick/Sharon fan and supported by the same. We were happy having our little lovefest. Why would anyone want to disrupt that?

It was a nice thread but now a train wreck. I think the writers should make up for all the terrible writing and not just redeem Sharon but give her an awesome s/l.

#102   2013/08/17 04:00PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

Nick treats Sharon like a sister you must be living in that dream world!

Nick loves Avery?? We all know thats not going to last!

LOL, he treats Sharon like a sister, just like he treat Phyllis like his mother.

He treats Sharon like a child with a disability.

Why, do you know how a child with a disability acts?

I think it's sad that this BPD s/l is getting such negative response.

BPD is actually a completely different mental illness - Borderline Personality Disorder. That might have actually fit better than biploar.

It isn't the illness or the idea of the s/l that is getting the negative response. It is the terrible writing surrounding it and that Sharon doesn't remotely act like a person with bipolar.

The whole s/l is an affront to mental illness and the challenges it creates.

#103   2013/08/17 04:04PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

It's sickening to me because it seems like her haters are completely ignoring the s/l and cause for her actions and just bashing away. I ask if this was Phyllis or another character dealing with a mental illness if fans would be so mean and nasty about it, but then I already know what that answer is.

Sharon does deserve a great s/l and so does her fans. This character has been destroyed to prop so many others and all the while, her fans have supported her and the show and it's time the writers stop pleasing other fan base to the extreme and pay some attention to us.

I think the cause of Sharon's actions is that she is a selfish witch with a nasty case of self-entitlement. She has always been this way.

People, aka haters, are entitled to have their own opinions on what is happening and think the whole mental illness issue is bunk.

NO, I can't agree Sunny. We see this completely different. Sharon situation has been deteriorating for a long time and the BPD made sense given her choices/actions/reactions over the years etc. Had the writers play this well, this s/l would have been a master piece for YnR, helping to bring about awareness, but it's turned sour and IMO, it turned sour because MS left at the same time, the paternity situation didn't help any and Phyllis lovers are lashing out and Sharon is an easy target. The whole BPD s/l has fallen to the wind, and what should have been sensitivity and compassion for this mental issue, has turned into a disgusting case of hate and insensitivity. Jmo

#104   2013/08/17 04:04PM
    cricke

Quote alanadz:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

Nick will always love Sharon no matter what.It would be nice to see them back together again, And Avery and ZDylan as a couple,Dylan and Avery has some unfinshed bussiness and I would love for them to bring it to the show, Dylan and Avery both have been lie to and the two of them are still in love so let put the two of them back together and see what could happen, after what Avery saw today will make her think of what she gave up and when Dylan find out the truth he will need Avery to lead on and she will be right there for him,

The next few weeks, Dylan is going to need Avery. I do believe she and Nick will marry but it will be a quickie or it will be nothing but outside interference. Nick and Avery were great for putting an end to Phick. But now its time to bring on Chadam, Davery and Shick.

Nelson already told us that SC is barely working. If JM is going to survive and prosper with the current regime, he does NOT need to be tied to the Titanic aka Shick!

I read that too.. he said it gets much worse for Sharon.. I believe him.

#105   2013/08/17 04:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laloni:

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

LOL, he treats Sharon like a sister, just like he treat Phyllis like his mother.

Umm, yes. There are many different disabilities of course, so not all of them, but quite a few.

My question is how can you make a remark like that?

Easily....

You have no idea how much Children with Disabilities struggle Every Day Of There Lives.....

I guess it is EASY to say that!

#106   2013/08/17 04:06PM
    cricke

Quote cricke:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote REDMIDGET:

Nick will always love Sharon no matter what.It would be nice to see them back together again, And Avery and ZDylan as a couple,Dylan and Avery has some unfinshed bussiness and I would love for them to bring it to the show, Dylan and Avery both have been lie to and the two of them are still in love so let put the two of them back together and see what could happen, after what Avery saw today will make her think of what she gave up and when Dylan find out the truth he will need Avery to lead on and she will be right there for him,

The next few weeks, Dylan is going to need Avery. I do believe she and Nick will marry but it will be a quickie or it will be nothing but outside interference. Nick and Avery were great for putting an end to Phick. But now its time to bring on Chadam, Davery and Shick.
    When Nick finds out what Sharon did any chance that shick may have had is OVER.

When Nick finds out he will understand and help Sharon get better.

and I can't wait for the Shick reunion because IT WILL HAPPEN!

I don't think he will understand. I think he will take Faith from her when he finds out what she did. I am sure Sharon will try to sleep with him.. she always goes after taken men.

#107   2013/08/17 04:06PM
    YR2013

Quote edaem1:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote LongLiveShick:
    Quote weatherholt3: Shick fans are here to stay just like other fans, and we will see what we want to see just like other fans, we will pull for our favorite couple just like other fans...and no one has the right to tells us were wrong because we see what we want to see and wish what we want to wish just like other fans. If we want to live in a dream world we have the right to live in a dream world just like other fans.

Amen!Tell it sister!The Shick fans have been treated like dirt with each new writing team and we have hung on and endured this demonization of Sharon and Shick.We have just as much right as any fan base to support and rally the troops for our team.I am Team Shick and I don't have to apologize to anyone for that!Long live Shick!

Shick fans aren't special. All the fans have been treated like crap. Shick Phick Shadam Chadam Villy Lane.. Likey.. all the fans have been dissed.

WHY aren't Shick fans special? Fans have the right to rally and support who they want, you or no one else has the right to TELL another that they don't. The Sharon/Shick bashing is over the top on this board.

The shick sharon bashing is going to get worse not better. The Phyllis phick bashing was horrendous and is still going on even tho Phyllis isn't even on the show anymore. With Sharon being so evil and nasty the bashing has only begun

The Shick/Sharon bashing was always over the top IMO but it's pathetic. IMHO fans don't have to be so mean because her actions are well with reason, but that doesn't matter because it's Sharon we're talking about.

Phyllis has just left the show, her name will be mentioned that's to be expected because the s/l still involves her. Phyllis has done some disgusting things over the years and she was in her right mind(I think she's an obsessive, crazy, psychotic nut and needs to be in a mental facility) so the hate isn't just because of Shick like some would think, it goes way back to her criminal history.

LOL, the bashing has gone to the next level in my opinion because MS left the show and her fans are angry and because how dare Sharon hurt Phyllis or Summer, but it was always right for Phyllis to hurt Sharon and others. Double standards if you ask me but whatever float boats around here. You know what they say about payback.

LOL So the Sharon bashing is pathetic but the phyllis bashing is just fine. Somehow I missed your complaints about all the MS Phyllis bashing.

I say it's pathetic because I don't think it's only because of what Sharon has done to Phyllis/Summer, it's because MS has left the show and somehow Sharon/Sharon Case and her fans has to pay for it.

The bashing seems over the top for me because I don't know what is so difficult to understand about a s/l that involves mental illness. If she was of sound mind, then I can see with the amount of bashing but to ignore the side effects she's having and her state of mind, is selective IMHO.

Phyllis bashing has been going on from Phyllis entering GC. I won't go down memory lane with you but she did some horrendous things and that is why she was always bashed. It wasn't because she was shown to be SICK or suffering with a mental illness why she did the things she has done. She's just that way. That's why she's bash, at lest that's why I bash her and IF Sharon was acting nuttier than my jar of peanut butter because that's her personality(like Phyllis does) then I will be right along side you bashing Sharon, but it's not so.

Sharon is doing a lot of horrendous things NOW. Phyllis did hers years ago. Sharon is the one changing paternity tests.. going after a man who is engaged.. manipulating all kinds of things. Hurting Summer and Jack all so she can get more Newman you know what..

Phyllis disposed of Tim Reid's body and stole her daughters trust fund and that was less than a year ago and those are felonies. And Sharon is an amateur compared to Phyllis and until she should pay for what she has done AFTER Phyllis pays for her crimes. Hopefully she will remain in a coma for eternity though.

Thank you Edaem because some seem to have short memory where Phyllis is concerned. Sharon could never be compared to Phyllis. Phyllis is a professional at what she does.

LOL, why wake the sleeping giant? I don't want to hear the screaming rants so I say let her rest for now.

When that sleeping giant comes out of her coma, I hope it is because Victor Newman has snatched her bald headed when he finds out that she stole the money from the trust fund. He mentioned that trust fund for a reason.

They don't just mention things for the sake of mentioning so look out, here come TEVN. Phyllis is safer where she is right now. She needs a break and so do I.

#108   2013/08/17 04:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laloni:

Umm, yes. There are many different disabilities of course, so not all of them, but quite a few.

My question is how can you make a remark like that?

Easily....

You have no idea how much Children with Disabilities struggle Every Day Of There Lives.....

I guess it is EASY to say that!

You don't know anything about me. It is easy to say because it is true. That is how Nick treats Sharon.

#109   2013/08/17 04:09PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

#110   2013/08/17 04:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote cricke:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote REDMIDGET:

When Nick finds out what Sharon did any chance that shick may have had is OVER.

When Nick finds out he will understand and help Sharon get better.

and I can't wait for the Shick reunion because IT WILL HAPPEN!

I don't think he will understand. I think he will take Faith from her when he finds out what she did. I am sure Sharon will try to sleep with him.. she always goes after taken men.

Nick knows Sharon is sick and he would never hurt her.

Hurting Sharon means he'll be hurting Faith and Noah too.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list