List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 6064, Replies: 186
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Nick still loves Sharon
    LJMOM812

In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

#2   2013/08/16 12:39PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    REDMIDGET

Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

Nick will always love Sharon no matter what.It would be nice to see them back together again, And Avery and ZDylan as a couple,Dylan and Avery has some unfinshed bussiness and I would love for them to bring it to the show, Dylan and Avery both have been lie to and the two of them are still in love so let put the two of them back together and see what could happen, after what Avery saw today will make her think of what she gave up and when Dylan find out the truth he will need Avery to lead on and she will be right there for him,

#3   2013/08/16 01:26PM
    Shadphanefan...

That's not what I saw but that's just my opinion.

#4   2013/08/16 01:37PM
    stlouisfan76

Nick shows an almost brotherly type concern for Sharon - nothing more. I don't see ANY romantic feelings on his part.

He loves Avery.

#5   2013/08/16 04:33PM
    janetb

Quote stlouisfan76: Nick shows an almost brotherly type concern for Sharon - nothing more. I don't see ANY romantic feelings on his part.

He loves Avery.

Nick has told Sharon and others, that she'll always be a part of his life because of Noah and Faith.He wants to help her because of them.There have been many times when they've both been single and didn't get back together.They were engaged once but she chose Adam.Sharon can't function without a man and Adam doesn't want her.That's why she wants Nick and she has this fantasy of how great their life was.He loves Avery and wants to marry her.

#6   2013/08/16 05:10PM
    calliope

I had read the op before I saw the epi so I was watching for how he looked at Sharon. He looked bemused but detached. He kept checking his watch the whole time he was there. Clearly antsy but at the same time wanted to be there for Faith.

#7   2013/08/16 05:19PM
    Laloni

Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

#8   2013/08/17 05:51AM
    LJMOM812

Quote Laloni:

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

I am watching a soap world--not living in one; and in my opinion, he is starting to act like he did when he was with Phyllis and his feelings for Sharon resurfaced. He used Noah as the reason back then to keep spending time with Sharon. Eventually, they made love and voilla--we now have Faith. I realize things are different now because Sharon is manipulating the situation and this will probably blow up in her face, but I still think that Nick has strong feelings for Sharon and always will. In soapland, these couples always find their way back to one another because there is passion and drama with Nick and Sharon. Without Phyllis, what drama is there between Nick and Avery?

#9   2013/08/17 05:59AM
    weatherholt3

Shick fans are here to stay just like other fans, and we will see what we want to see just like other fans, we will pull for our favorite couple just like other fans...and no one has the right to tells us were wrong because we see what we want to see and wish what we want to wish just like other fans. If we want to live in a dream world we have the right to live in a dream world just like other fans.

#10   2013/08/17 06:07AM
    LJMOM812

Quote weatherholt3: Shick fans are here to stay just like other fans, and we will see what we want to see just like other fans, we will pull for our favorite couple just like other fans...and no one has the right to tells us were wrong because we see what we want to see and wish what we want to wish just like other fans. If we want to live in a dream world we have the right to live in a dream world just like other fans.

Agree and co-sign!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list