List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/16 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 05:26PM, Views: 1320, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/08/16 03:31PM
    Re: Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy
    alanadz

Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz: No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like their are so GREAT because they aren't.

Glad I am not the only one that sees it.

As to previous comments, it's got nothing to do with a "bad marriage". If that was the case, Nick should never have been with Phyllis because that was a train wreck from the start. And before you go blaming Sharon, sorry but it's on NICK. Sharon couldn't have been in his marriage to Phyllis, if he didn't want her there.

Nick has always been about himself. That has never and will never change. Being a good father is even about Nick, because he needs to look like a better father then his own, and needs to feel superior to all.

Sharon sure was in the Phick marriage, every chance she got. Just like Sharon was in Chadam's marriage, and Sharon was in Brad and Victoria's marriage! Sharon would have been in the Niktor marriage IF Victor would have played along!

So everything is Sharon fault huh? Pay back is a biotch and Phyllis sure got a taste of that. What is the Phick/Phyllis fans view on this topic again? Oh yeah, it wasn't Phyllis fault when Nick was cheating on Sharon with Phyllis so as a Sharon fan, I'll say the same, it wasn't Sharon fault that Nick used Phyllis as a therapist with benefits because he had unresolved feelings for Sharon, the love of his life. I guess you think the men that wanted to be with Sharon was all innocent and this is ALL on Sharon. If a man said this, I'd understand but when women have this view, it blows my mind.

UPDATE FYI (Sorry, couldn't resist)..... I believe what you describe is called a "double standard".

This whole board is full of double standards, most Sharon fans blame Phyllis for everything and most Phyllis fans blame Sharon for everything, Very rarely does the blame actually go where it belongs which is on Nick who caused most of the problems for these women.

I have to say I am proud of how Phick fans moved on. We were passionate about out couple but good grief, and we like to talk about them and watch the videos, but we don't live in the past. Phick are over and we moved on. Good grief!

#42   2013/08/16 03:34PM
    alanadz

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz: No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like their are so GREAT because they aren't.

As to previous comments, it's got nothing to do with a "bad marriage". If that was the case, Nick should never have been with Phyllis because that was a train wreck from the start. And before you go blaming Sharon, sorry but it's on NICK. Sharon couldn't have been in his marriage to Phyllis, if he didn't want her there.

Nick has always been about himself. That has never and will never change. Being a good father is even about Nick, because he needs to look like a better father then his own, and needs to feel superior to all.

Sharon sure was in the Phick marriage, every chance she got. Just like Sharon was in Chadam's marriage, and Sharon was in Brad and Victoria's marriage! Sharon would have been in the Niktor marriage IF Victor would have played along!

So everything is Sharon fault huh? Pay back is a biotch and Phyllis sure got a taste of that. What is the Phick/Phyllis fans view on this topic again? Oh yeah, it wasn't Phyllis fault when Nick was cheating on Sharon with Phyllis so as a Sharon fan, I'll say the same, it wasn't Sharon fault that Nick used Phyllis as a therapist with benefits because he had unresolved feelings for Sharon, the love of his life. I guess you think the men that wanted to be with Sharon was all innocent and this is ALL on Sharon. If a man said this, I'd understand but when women have this view, it blows my mind.

UPDATE FYI (Sorry, couldn't resist)..... I believe what you describe is called a "double standard".

This whole board is full of double standards, most Sharon fans blame Phyllis for everything and most Phyllis fans blame Sharon for everything, Very rarely does the blame actually go where it belongs which is on Nick who caused most of the problems for these women.

Why are women always the poor helpless, hapless victims? Nick never raped anyone. Both Sharon and Phyllis chose him, both Sharon and Phyllis cheated WITH him and ON HIM.

I agree, these women bear responsibility for their actions and so does Nick. He cheated on both women with both women. This board lights up with Sharon vs Phyllis and that is fun. I think Nick has always been and will always be drawn to his first love, Sharon. There is something he cannot let go of. Phyllis saw this and I'm afraid Avery will too. I think the only person who can truly end Shick is Adam.

YES, I agree, Nick is to blame and so are the women. We are not talking about teenagers here. I don't see anything coming from Nick but compassion for Sharon. JFP will end Shick for good. I have no doubt about it.

#43   2013/08/16 03:38PM
    laurie6

Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

I have to say I am proud of how Phick fans moved on. We were passionate about out couple but good grief, and we like to talk about them and watch the videos, but we don't live in the past. Phick are over and we moved on. Good grief!

LOL, I hope you don't think I am a Schick fan because I'm far from it, I liked both Schick and Phick and no longer can stand Nick so I don't get your response.

#44   2013/08/16 03:44PM
    alanadz

Quote laurie6:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

LOL, I hope you don't think I am a Schick fan because I'm far from it, I liked both Schick and Phick and no longer can stand Nick so I don't get your response.

It wasn't directed at you or another one person. Just this idea that Shick was this magic, fairytale couple until big bad Phyllis broke them up. Or is only about how Nick cheated on Sharon. Truth be told Sharon cheated more than Nick did! Phick fans have, for the most part, moved on. Many Phick fans were, like me, were big time Phonan fans.

#45   2013/08/16 03:44PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

Why are women always the poor helpless, hapless victims? Nick never raped anyone. Both Sharon and Phyllis chose him, both Sharon and Phyllis cheated WITH him and ON HIM.

I agree, these women bear responsibility for their actions and so does Nick. He cheated on both women with both women. This board lights up with Sharon vs Phyllis and that is fun. I think Nick has always been and will always be drawn to his first love, Sharon. There is something he cannot let go of. Phyllis saw this and I'm afraid Avery will too. I think the only person who can truly end Shick is Adam.

YES, I agree, Nick is to blame and so are the women. We are not talking about teenagers here. I don't see anything coming from Nick but compassion for Sharon. JFP will end Shick for good. I have no doubt about it.

I've learned over the years to not gloat about a soap of all things. I've seen too many fans eat crow pie over the years. I'm not on the inside, maybe you are, so I can't say if she will or won't.

#46   2013/08/16 03:48PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

A lot of Phick fans aren't over Phick, don't fool yourself.

#47   2013/08/16 04:05PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

It wasn't directed at you or another one person. Just this idea that Shick was this magic, fairytale couple until big bad Phyllis broke them up. Or is only about how Nick cheated on Sharon. Truth be told Sharon cheated more than Nick did! Phick fans have, for the most part, moved on. Many Phick fans were, like me, were big time Phonan fans.

Your comment was a backhand for Sharon fans, that is obvious. You may not see the fairytale or magic but there isn't anything wrong with a Sharon/Shick fan if they see it so you don't need to bash us for it. I never saw any chemistry or love between Phick, I only saw couch sex and lust, but that's just my opinion. I won't backhand any Phick fan for their love of the couple, that's wrong.

What about Phyllis fans(and I think your one of them from what you post on this board about Sharon/Phyllis/Phick/Shick) who think big bad Sharon caused all of Phyllis problems? Before it was big bad Sharon, it was big bad Christine and when it wasn't big bad Christine, it was the big bad Diane. NEVER is Phyllis to be blamed for what happens to Phyllis, even though she's her worst enemy.

I find it laughable when a Phyllis fan brings up Sharon cheating history because Phyllis is such a cheater herself. These two ladies are cheaters and Nick is a cheater, though he may do it once, twice, three times, he's still a darn cheater.

#48   2013/08/20 05:26PM
    alanadz

I just love seeing Nick with his kids. Nick and Noah are good but they seem more like brothers than father and son.

Billy and Jonny put me in sugar shock! They are so sweet and cute together I can't stop smiling when I watch them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list