List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/16 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 05:26PM, Views: 1316, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/16 02:31PM
    Re: Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz: No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like their are so GREAT because they aren't.

Glad I am not the only one that sees it.

As to previous comments, it's got nothing to do with a "bad marriage". If that was the case, Nick should never have been with Phyllis because that was a train wreck from the start. And before you go blaming Sharon, sorry but it's on NICK. Sharon couldn't have been in his marriage to Phyllis, if he didn't want her there.

Nick has always been about himself. That has never and will never change. Being a good father is even about Nick, because he needs to look like a better father then his own, and needs to feel superior to all.

Nick is all wonderful and awesome now because he's Summer's father but I'm going to wait to see what he is next week. Nick is a tool, he was during his marriage to Sharon when he cheated on her and he was a tool during his marriage to Phyllis when he cheated on her too. I don't think any character on the show has a good marriage because if they are happy and blissful today, by next week the writers have them cheating and lying to each.

Maybe you don't understand what the thread is about. It's about GOOD FATHERS. I didn't say anything about Nick being a good HUSBAND to Sharon or Phyllis.

I understand, and if you're telling me to stay on topic, then you should do the same. I wouldn't call Nick or Billy good fathers because the things they do, the decisions they make, "good fathers" don't do. Good fathers think about their kids, their homes, their marriages, and their responsibilities before they make decisions that will affect their children's lives. IF Nick was such a great dad, or good dad as you put it, he would have been responsible and do a proper DNA test in the first place for Summer. He wouldn't have waited 18 long years later to do one because his hand was forced. HE and HE alone has turned his child's life up side down and yes, you can blame it ALL on Sharon because some how that absolves Nick of all responsibilities but it doesn't. IF Nick was a good father, he would never have married his daughter aunt, but that's good now because at least he's not with Sharon right? How does a father marrying his child's aunt make him a good dad? If Billy boy was a good dad he wouldn't buy a baby on the black market for his spoiled brat wife. What will these children have to live with when they grow up? What consequences will their children face because of the decisions their "good father" made?

#22   2013/08/16 02:32PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz: No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like they are so GREAT because they aren't.

A bait thread? If you feel that way, why are you here?

Yes a bait thread and I'm here to tell you that because I see what you're doing.

Unless you can read my mind, you don't know if it's a bait thread.

It's call transparency. Have at it.

#23   2013/08/16 02:32PM
    JRTA

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like their are so GREAT because they aren't.

As to previous comments, it's got nothing to do with a "bad marriage". If that was the case, Nick should never have been with Phyllis because that was a train wreck from the start. And before you go blaming Sharon, sorry but it's on NICK. Sharon couldn't have been in his marriage to Phyllis, if he didn't want her there.

Nick has always been about himself. That has never and will never change. Being a good father is even about Nick, because he needs to look like a better father then his own, and needs to feel superior to all.

Sharon sure was in the Phick marriage, every chance she got. Just like Sharon was in Chadam's marriage, and Sharon was in Brad and Victoria's marriage! Sharon would have been in the Niktor marriage IF Victor would have played along!

So everything is Sharon fault huh? Pay back is a biotch and Phyllis sure got a taste of that. What is the Phick/Phyllis fans view on this topic again? Oh yeah, it wasn't Phyllis fault when Nick was cheating on Sharon with Phyllis so as a Sharon fan, I'll say the same, it wasn't Sharon fault that Nick used Phyllis as a therapist with benefits because he had unresolved feelings for Sharon, the love of his life. I guess you think the men that wanted to be with Sharon was all innocent and this is ALL on Sharon. If a man said this, I'd understand but when women have this view, it blows my mind.

UPDATE FYI: Avery is now the love of Nick's life. I am not getting into that Shick/Phick nonsense. I will say this, ONE NIGHT of Phick ended 10 years of Shick and Shick has NEVER recovered, period the END. It's over.

UPDATE FYI: I'd say that Nick changes "love's of his life" like a teenager changes hairstyles, but Nick only has ONE love of his life..... HIMSELF

#24   2013/08/16 02:34PM
    JRTA

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

Sharon sure was in the Phick marriage, every chance she got. Just like Sharon was in Chadam's marriage, and Sharon was in Brad and Victoria's marriage! Sharon would have been in the Niktor marriage IF Victor would have played along!

So everything is Sharon fault huh? Pay back is a biotch and Phyllis sure got a taste of that. What is the Phick/Phyllis fans view on this topic again? Oh yeah, it wasn't Phyllis fault when Nick was cheating on Sharon with Phyllis so as a Sharon fan, I'll say the same, it wasn't Sharon fault that Nick used Phyllis as a therapist with benefits because he had unresolved feelings for Sharon, the love of his life. I guess you think the men that wanted to be with Sharon was all innocent and this is ALL on Sharon. If a man said this, I'd understand but when women have this view, it blows my mind.

UPDATE FYI (Sorry, couldn't resist)..... I believe what you describe is called a "double standard".

#25   2013/08/16 02:34PM
    YR2013

Quote JRTA:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

Nick is all wonderful and awesome now because he's Summer's father but I'm going to wait to see what he is next week. Nick is a tool, he was during his marriage to Sharon when he cheated on her and he was a tool during his marriage to Phyllis when he cheated on her too. I don't think any character on the show has a good marriage because if they are happy and blissful today, by next week the writers have them cheating and lying to each.

Maybe you don't understand what the thread is about. It's about GOOD FATHERS. I didn't say anything about Nick being a good HUSBAND to Sharon or Phyllis.

You were the one that brought marriage into it. Saying that Nick getting out of a "bad marriage" doesn't make him a bad father. But having affairs, jumping from woman to woman, playing those women against each other, does make him a bad father.

No matter how you brush it, Sharon was in Phick's marriage because Nick allowed it and wanted it. Just like Phyllis was in Shick's because Nick wanted it. He's a selfish @$$ who thinks only of #1 first, and that will always be Nick. Painting him as anything but is pure and utter BS.

Bravo, thank you for an awesome post that gets to the point.

#26   2013/08/16 02:37PM
    alanadz

Quote JRTA:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

UPDATE FYI: Avery is now the love of Nick's life. I am not getting into that Shick/Phick nonsense. I will say this, ONE NIGHT of Phick ended 10 years of Shick and Shick has NEVER recovered, period the END. It's over.

UPDATE FYI: I'd say that Nick changes "love's of his life" like a teenager changes hairstyles, but Nick only has ONE love of his life..... HIMSELF

I hope Nick loves himself. I sure love myself, so should everyone else, unless you have self esteem issues. That's a whole other topic.

#27   2013/08/16 02:39PM
    JRTA

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

I understand, and if you're telling me to stay on topic, then you should do the same. I wouldn't call Nick or Billy good fathers because the things they do, the decisions they make, "good fathers" don't do. Good fathers think about their kids, their homes, their marriages, and their responsibilities before they make decisions that will affect their children's lives. IF Nick was such a great dad, or good dad as you put it, he would have been responsible and do a proper DNA test in the first place for Summer. He wouldn't have waited 18 long years later to do one because his hand was forced. HE and HE alone has turned his child's life up side down and yes, you can blame it ALL on Sharon because some how that absolves Nick of all responsibilities but it doesn't. IF Nick was a good father, he would never have married his daughter aunt, but that's good now because at least he's not with Sharon right? How does a father marrying his child's aunt make him a good dad? If Billy boy was a good dad he wouldn't buy a baby on the black market for his spoiled brat wife. What will these children have to live with when they grow up? What consequences will their children face because of the decisions their "good father" made?

If Nick was a good father, he would have dealt with his wife, ended his marriage before beginning a relationship with another woman. Instead he abandoned his family because of "his grief" and had an affair with another woman, resulting in a pregnancy, divorce, remarriage.... all while his nine year old was still dealing with it. Yeah, great dad there.

ITA with everything else you say.

#28   2013/08/16 02:40PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

You were the one that brought marriage into it. Saying that Nick getting out of a "bad marriage" doesn't make him a bad father. But having affairs, jumping from woman to woman, playing those women against each other, does make him a bad father.

No matter how you brush it, Sharon was in Phick's marriage because Nick allowed it and wanted it. Just like Phyllis was in Shick's because Nick wanted it. He's a selfish @$$ who thinks only of #1 first, and that will always be Nick. Painting him as anything but is pure and utter BS.

Bravo, thank you for an awesome post that gets to the point.

I will say it again (and JM said it too) Nick is a great father, and a lousy husband. People can walk and chew gum at the same time.

#29   2013/08/16 02:42PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

You already did so don't back track now. You blaming Sharon for everything can cut both ways because anything you can blame her for, I can do the same to your fave. This is how Phyllis and Sharon gets dragged into topics. It's because of bait thread like these and fans who want to blame the women alone and leave the men walking away with no responsibility. The second you mentioned Nick "bad marriage" you know where you were going so don't run now.

One night on a barn floor didn't end Shick, your recollections are selective but I won't rehash history, there is no point. Phick never blossom and bloomed into a love story as some thought, no, it died as it started because Shick was always their thorn in the side and THAT is the REAL reason Sharon is hated .

#30   2013/08/16 02:46PM
    YR2013

Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:
    Quote YR2013:

UPDATE FYI (Sorry, couldn't resist)..... I believe what you describe is called a "double standard".

Don't resist, you're on point like a fax machine.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list