List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/16 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 05:26PM, Views: 1220, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/16 12:06PM
    Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy
    alanadz

No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

#2   2013/08/16 12:47PM
    Re: Nick and Faith Scenes Were Adorable! Nick & Billy
    alanadz

BUMP

#3   2013/08/16 12:53PM
    alanadz

Nick and Billy have their faults, but both are very loving, supportive, nurturing fathers.

#4   2013/08/16 01:23PM
    JRTA

No one comes before his kids, except Nick himself. He's always put his own needs above his kids. Billy may not be as bad, but he's not much better. Neither of these guys is "father of the year".

#5   2013/08/16 01:27PM
    alanadz

Quote JRTA: No one comes before his kids, except Nick himself. He's always put his own needs above his kids. Billy may not be as bad, but he's not much better. Neither of these guys is "father of the year".

Nick and Billy have faults. SO does every other person on the planet. Staying a bad marriage sure has heck doesn't make anyone a good parent! I remember Noah didn't even want his parents to get back together. Kids don't benefit when parents stay together for the kids sake.

#6   2013/08/16 01:46PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz: No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like they are so GREAT because they aren't.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 01:49PM
    #7   2013/08/16 01:48PM
    YR2013

Quote JRTA: No one comes before his kids, except Nick himself. He's always put his own needs above his kids. Billy may not be as bad, but he's not much better. Neither of these guys is "father of the year".

Exactly but I think this was meant to be another bait thread. Now that Nick is Summer father, he's the best things on planet. I don't know what some will do if the hair taken was Faith's hair and that's why it came back a match.

#8   2013/08/16 01:53PM
    JRTA

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz: No one comes before his kids. He said and he lived it. I remember when he and Phyllis first got married, she moved out of her big beautiful penthouse and into that tiny tack house, so that Nick could see Noah EVERY DAY. It was a very smart move on her part.

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like their are so GREAT because they aren't.

Glad I am not the only one that sees it.

As to previous comments, it's got nothing to do with a "bad marriage". If that was the case, Nick should never have been with Phyllis because that was a train wreck from the start. And before you go blaming Sharon, sorry but it's on NICK. Sharon couldn't have been in his marriage to Phyllis, if he didn't want her there.

Nick has always been about himself. That has never and will never change. Being a good father is even about Nick, because he needs to look like a better father then his own, and needs to feel superior to all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 01:55PM
    #9   2013/08/16 01:55PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:

Exactly but I think this was meant to be another bait thread. Now that Nick is Summer father, he's the best things on planet. I don't know what some will do if the hair taken was Faith's hair and that's why it came back a match.

I think I said Nick had faults, um he is human after all. But Nick and Billy are both good dads.

#10   2013/08/16 01:56PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:

Another bait thread? How many do put up a day? Nick isn't father of the year and Phyllis wasn't mother of the year. They ALL have their faults and some good too, but don't try to paint it like they are so GREAT because they aren't.

A bait thread? If you feel that way, why are you here?

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list