List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why are they talking about nicks hot home

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why are they talking about nicks hot home

Started by lfga at 2013/08/15 01:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 04:56PM, Views: 1331, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/15 01:04PM
    Why are they talking about nicks hot home
    lfga

i wonder why are they talking about nicks house being too warm....does that have anything to do with the storm....any clues?

#2   2013/08/16 05:35PM
    Re: Why are they talking about nicks hot home
    AdrianeG

Quote lfga: i wonder why are they talking about nicks house being too warm....does that have anything to do with the storm....any clues?

I don't know but I can't believe that someone as rich as Nick is supposed to be lives in that tiny house with junky furnishings and NO air condition.

#3   2013/08/17 10:55AM
    Cass Eno

I cannot believe it wasn't air-conditioned when the horses lived there.

#4   2013/08/17 11:05AM
    alanadz

Maybe it's because he is going to move or have the tackhouse remodeled.

#5   2013/08/17 12:11PM
    hopey pix

I can't believe how they make some rich characters like Nick live at all!!And Adam's darn,dank mansion is no better!!Why do they do this?The set decorators must be blind,or friends of JFP!!

#6   2013/08/17 12:20PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Nick has outgrown the former tack house.. he needs a real home of his own.

Adam bought his Dad's pent house.. so that fits Adam... even though he was raised on a farm.. and would prefer to live where there is a lot of land.. but I cannot see him ever living anywhere on the ranch..

#7   2013/08/17 02:27PM
    hopey pix

I just saw the show on my computer and they yakked on endlessly about a hot house!!What I meant to say on my last post,is I can't see why they make Nick live this way!!A hot house isn't comfortable!!Is Nick just cheap or what?He can't get a small air conditioner?WHAT Nick? I can't see why any body LIKES being hot,especially when it's also very humid out!!Crazy writers,I don't know what point they are trying to make!!The tack house always seemed like a weird place to live for me!Yet The Newmans always have been there!!

#8   2013/08/17 02:48PM
    mswadel

Got to tell you hopey, I was married to a man who thought it was good to sweat and didn't allow us anything more that fans that only blow hot air on you. Which is just one of the 1000 reasons why he is an ex!

#9   2013/08/17 02:58PM
    alanadz

Quote mswadel: Got to tell you hopey, I was married to a man who thought it was good to sweat and didn't allow us anything more that fans that only blow hot air on you. Which is just one of the 1000 reasons why he is an ex!

lol!!! I hear that!

#10   2013/08/17 05:59PM
    lfga

Has nick lived any where else....

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list