List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTORIA'S "RIGHTFUL" PLACE.....REALLY!?!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTORIA'S "RIGHTFUL" PLACE.....REALLY!?!?

Started by Angeleyes0000 at 2013/08/15 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:30AM, Views: 255, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/15 09:53AM
    VICTORIA'S "RIGHTFUL" PLACE.....REALLY!?!?
    Angeleyes0000

Oh my gosh I am so sick and tired of hearing about Victoria's "rightful place" at the company. I think Victoria got her "rightful "place when she got $500 million from her father and the company! Furthermore, Adam owns HALF of the company now, "getting Adam out" isn't going to happen.

Honestly.....I have a gut feeling based on those mysterious phone calls that he actually owns more of Newman that hs dear ole dad does!

And ......on a related note, Billy is definitely guilty of plotting Nd scheming but so is HYPOCRITE VICTORIA! How DARE she judge him when she knows dang well her brother has a SON!!! She's evil and conniving and only gives a care about her selfish spoiled butt!

#2   2013/08/15 09:59AM
    Re: VICTORIA'S
    calliope

That's Metoria!

#3   2013/08/15 10:15AM
    Cass Eno

I'm not liking Victoria much.
    She is a spiteful hypocrite.
    Boooo Hissssss.

#4   2013/08/15 10:23AM
    maja

Princess Tangles and her wuss of a husband are both disgusting.I thought this immature shrew was suppose to be writing a children's book (which is perfect for her infantile mind) but I guess that didn't hold her attention.

#5   2013/08/15 11:30AM
    restless2

I do not understand why Victoria will not give Victor, Jr. the information regarding Baby Newman?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list