List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: Hillary's parents

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: Hillary's parents

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/15 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:22AM, Views: 1265, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/15 08:50AM
    Speculation: Hillary's parents
    Axl Rose

For Hillary I think that Hillary could potentially be Neil's daughter but as for who her mother is, I could definitely see it being Alex Perez with Hillary being Neil and Alex's daughter it would make perfect sense and not to mention she would be about the right age to be their daughter especially playing around with SORAS and what not

Or it could be possible that Hillary is really Leslie and Tyler's half-sister, and that she could be Gus' daughter with another woman or that she could be their mother Belinda's daughter with another man somehow

#2   2013/08/15 09:28AM
    Re: Speculation: Hillary's parents
    Lizzytish

I don't remember who Alex Perez is. But it would have had to be a long time ago.

Whoever she is -- it seems like she is either the blogger or in cahoots with the blogger.

#3   2013/08/15 09:50AM
    the girl is HOT

I believe Hilary is Rose's and Gus's like you said makes her a half sister to the other 2

#4   2013/08/15 10:02AM
    calliope

Didn't Gus say he was never unfaithful with Rose?

#5   2013/08/15 10:34AM
    lvsdasnow

Axl, I have not thought of this at all but, I think you are right about this> (Or it could be possible that Hillary is really Leslie and Tyler's half-sister) The only problem I see is how did she know Neil was there with her?

I feel there is a different motive here. Could Gus and Rose been in together to blackmail Neil about something? I just think Rose may still be alive. Just a feeling I have.

#6   2013/08/15 11:22AM
    Milkshake24

Quote lvsdasnow: Axl, I have not thought of this at all but, I think you are right about this> (Or it could be possible that Hillary is really Leslie and Tyler's half-sister) The only problem I see is how did she know Neil was there with her?

I feel there is a different motive here. Could Gus and Rose been in together to blackmail Neil about something? I just think Rose may still be alive. Just a feeling I have.

Unlikely since Leslie Stevens finished taping back in July so we won't see much more of her and she's definitely dead!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list