List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTOR!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTOR!!

Started by Butterfield8 at 2013/08/14 10:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 07:58AM, Views: 545, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/14 10:42PM
    VICTOR!!
    Butterfield8

Hi Ya'll,

First, I love Eric Braeden!!! However, yesterday with Jack was just a little over the top!!! How is any of this Jack's fault? He had no idea that he was Summer's bio dad! (Based on what the characters know and not the viewers)

How can more love in someone's life be wrong?! I know Victor is all about control, but Jack was right in being more concerned with Summers feelings than his own sense of betrayal by Nick!!

Truthfully as a viewer, I wanted so much for Jack just to clock Victor!!! And I usually root for Victor believing his actions stem from great love of his family; however, I seriously doubted this today as I watched him with Jack!

Also, can Sharon just be exposed as the liar she is already?! What is it a brain tumor or is she just truly psychotic?!

Please let me know your thoughts!!!

TC,

B8

#2   2013/08/14 10:56PM
    Re: VICTOR!!
    vyvan

Sharon 's psychosis should be the redemption for the terrible story line of Sharon 's switching the paternity results..Sharon never cared for 18 years and left nick very easily when she found out that nick had a baby with Phyllis..she reacted very appropriately..much more sanely than Phyllis ever did...when karma bit Phyllis and Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...crazy phyllis dressed up as a maid and sneaked into Sharon's room and cut up her clothes and wrote on the mirror and people seem to forget the crazy phyllis so easily !!!! Phyllis was mean and vindictive ...Sharon is hallucinating and sick!!! Big difference!!! Sharon is not lying she is sick!!!

#3   2013/08/14 11:05PM
    Butterfield8

Hi Vyvan:

You are probably right!! I know that the writers seem to be working over time to destroy the character of Sharon!! Back in the day, I truly rooted for her and Nick and thought Nikki was so mean to her!! Somehow, they have managed to vindicate Nikki and vilify Sharon!

TC,

B8

#4   2013/08/15 04:20AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Butterfield8: Hi Ya'll,

First, I love Eric Braeden!!! However, yesterday with Jack was just a little over the top!!! How is any of this Jack's fault? He had no idea that he was Summer's bio dad! (Based on what the characters know and not the viewers)

How can more love in someone's life be wrong?! I know Victor is all about control, but Jack was right in being more concerned with Summers feelings than his own sense of betrayal by Nick!!

Truthfully as a viewer, I wanted so much for Jack just to clock Victor!!! And I usually root for Victor believing his actions stem from great love of his family; however, I seriously doubted this today as I watched him with Jack!

Also, can Sharon just be exposed as the liar she is already?! What is it a brain tumor or is she just truly psychotic?!

Please let me know your thoughts!!!

TC,

B8

He mentioned the trust fund yesterday & that is what I was waiting on. The man is fixing to find out Phyllis stoled Summer money. Look out someone is in big trouble if Victor checks on that trust fund & so is the man that let Phyllis have it. If they have not started experimenting on Phyllis by now they will be time Victor is done for sure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 04:22AM
    #5   2013/08/15 05:43AM
    JaNell36

I already do NOT like Victor just for reasons like he was with Jack.. It was uncalled for... mean and nasty. I too wanted Jack to clock him.... But it gave me satisfaction that Summer heard what the old man said and Nick pretty much told him that he was the enemy ... not Jack.

This storyline is a mess. It is so sad that first off they have Nick lie for 18 years... then they have Sharon switch the DNA results letter and now the collateral damage is going to epic.

Summer and Jack are the real Victims here... Not Nick or Victor!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 05:44AM
    #6   2013/08/15 06:56AM
    GrammaIge

I still mourn the loss of his friendship with Sharon. Through everything, He cared about her. I remember when he called Phyllis a petulant child and hired Sharon to work with Nick. When his whole family turned against him, she was the only person to support him. She brought a tree to jail at Christmastime so he would not be alone. Real feelings like this do not disappear, even though she was sick and burned his house. This above everything else tells me that the writers don't understand these characters. Love does not disappear overnight. Currently, I see nothing to redeem Victor. He's become a nasty, grumpy old man!

#7   2013/08/15 07:58AM
    roseofsharon...

Victor received a new heart from a sweet person and turned that heart into stone like the old one. There is no hope for Victor to change. Some of you say he loves his family so much. I don't see it as that. Victor doesn't know what love is for sure. His family is his possessions like money is to his back account. He is the biggest bully that really wouldn't make it in the real world with all that nastiness. I have been watching this show for 40 years and used to like Victor, but now I am just sick to death of him. I wonder how Eric keeps Victor from taking over his real life.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list