List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I think Noah may be the one to figure it out

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Noah may be the one to figure it out

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/08/14 09:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 10:40AM, Views: 1269, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 09:30PM
    I think Noah may be the one to figure it out
    jacksmyguy

Did any one else notice on Wednesday's episode that when Noah came to the house to show Sharon his pictures, Sharon wasn't limping at all when she went over to the door. It seems like he's been catching her in other slip-ups as well, like seeing the traffic citation that she left laying around. He may just be the one to figure it out and put it all together because Nick is so distracted over Summer and Avery that I don't think he will ever have a clue.

#2   2013/08/15 07:18AM
    Re: I think Noah may be the one to figure it out
    Puffin

You just may be right. He is already thinking that she has been acting "off her meds". Now he needs to catch her talking to the Cassie that only she can see.

#3   2013/08/15 07:29AM
    sgtppr

Quote jacksmyguy: Did any one else notice on Wednesday's episode that when Noah came to the house to show Sharon his pictures, Sharon wasn't limping at all when she went over to the door. It seems like he's been catching her in other slip-ups as well, like seeing the traffic citation that she left laying around. He may just be the one to figure it out and put it all together because Nick is so distracted over Summer and Avery that I don't think he will ever have a clue.

OMG please let someone get a clue and get the wacko some help.

#4   2013/08/16 04:10PM
    1gypsy soul

Well your hunch is right so far , Noah has begun to piece the puzzle together and I think by the time summer is over everyone will know the answer. He's on the right track, finally

#5   2013/08/16 04:13PM
    janetb

Quote jacksmyguy: Did any one else notice on Wednesday's episode that when Noah came to the house to show Sharon his pictures, Sharon wasn't limping at all when she went over to the door. It seems like he's been catching her in other slip-ups as well, like seeing the traffic citation that she left laying around. He may just be the one to figure it out and put it all together because Nick is so distracted over Summer and Avery that I don't think he will ever have a clue.

Nick will always be clueless when it comes to Sharon.He thinks she's just being kind and supportive because they lost Cassie .Noah has started to put things together and will have it figured out.

#6   2013/08/16 04:42PM
    glh1950

Good! Will be great s/l to give Noah some responsibility and to do something useful like save his sister Faith from her mom and save Sharon from herself and the ghost.

#7   2013/08/16 05:05PM
    alanadz

Quote glh1950: Good! Will be great s/l to give Noah some responsibility and to do something useful like save his sister Faith from her mom and save Sharon from herself and the ghost.

YES. I think Sharon really is a threat to Faith.

#8   2013/08/16 05:58PM
    chillepepper

Quote alanadz:
    Quote glh1950: Good! Will be great s/l to give Noah some responsibility and to do something useful like save his sister Faith from her mom and save Sharon from herself and the ghost.

I agree,just let this nightmare of a sl get over with. I use to like Sharon but she is really getting on my last nerve. She is using her daughter to get Nick back,why won't she just go find someone else,why is she still living on the ranch property after she burnt down the ranch? Maybe Victor did mess with her meds. Just get this crap of a sl over with. By the way not really liking this Faith,sorry ,nothing against the little actress that plays her. And please let Nick go back to The Underground, I thought that he wanted to have his own business ,now he doesn't even go to work anymore,no wonder Noah quit,he was getting tired of carrying his father's lazy arse around. Go back to work Nick,quit being so lazy and irresponsable. It's your damn business not Noah's.

#9   2013/08/16 06:22PM
    cricke

Quote alanadz:

I think she is a threat to everyone around her. She needs to be in a place that is for the criminally insane.

#10   2013/08/16 06:31PM
    alanadz

Quote chillepepper:
    Quote alanadz:

I agree,just let this nightmare of a sl get over with. I use to like Sharon but she is really getting on my last nerve. She is using her daughter to get Nick back,why won't she just go find someone else,why is she still living on the ranch property after she burnt down the ranch? Maybe Victor did mess with her meds. Just get this crap of a sl over with. By the way not really liking this Faith,sorry ,nothing against the little actress that plays her. And please let Nick go back to The Underground, I thought that he wanted to have his own business ,now he doesn't even go to work anymore,no wonder Noah quit,he was getting tired of carrying his father's lazy arse around. Go back to work Nick,quit being so lazy and irresponsable. It's your damn business not Noah's.

Sharon is very unstable. If she feels desperate enough, would her physically harm Faith to pull Nick to her? I can spell the medical term but I am sure everyone knows what it is Muchhausen by Proxy. Nelson said things really get bad for Sharon so.....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list