List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ashley and Abby will alway be a abbott's

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ashley and Abby will alway be a abbott's

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/08/14 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 01:47PM, Views: 762, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/14 07:27PM
    Re: Ashley and Abby will alway be a abbott's
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA: Ashley and Abby are Abbott's in every way that counts. John raised Ashley as his OWN and never knew anything different.

As for the "when it comes to looks, blood does matter", if and when it comes out that Summer IS an Abbott with a new DNA test to put it ALL to rest, there IS and CAN be a family resemblence. Jack and Ashley ARE Dina's children, Abby and Summer could both be Dina's grandchildren. So if it turns out that Summer is Jack's daughter, Abby's reference to Summer's family appearance is accurate.

I don't need a DNA test for Ashley or Abby. SO Phaters are still hoping Summer is Jack's? lol

I'm no Phater and I want Summer to be Jack's.

#22   2013/08/14 07:28PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: Ashely and Abby will always be Abbott's

They are Abbott's in every way the counts you don,t need to be blood to be a family Billy is Ashley brother and Abby uncle and she is aunt of billy kids I don,t like when you say that someone is not member of family because they not daughter or grandaugter and niece and cousin because they don,t have blood

Ash is john daughter every way that count we rise her form they she born and tell he died and it like brad he rised Abby like his own tell he died they are Abbott like anyother Abbott's in the family

You are absolutely right, BianceReeceRules! Love is what makes a family and that is all that matters!!

Thank you I agree with you to

#23   2013/08/14 07:31PM
    calliope

I am not a Phater. I am a Jover!!

#24   2013/08/14 07:32PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope: I am not a Phater. I am a Jover!!

Cute!!

#25   2013/08/14 07:49PM
    alanadz

Quote calliope: I am not a Phater. I am a Jover!!

The question is what team is JFP on? Knowing her reputation, I would be totally shocked and stunned if she changes Summer from Nick to Jack! Then she would have Jack front and center with Summer and Nick what?.....um NO. I just can't see this.

#26   2013/08/14 09:30PM
    Traveling Lady

I was in the supermarket today and saw on a Soap Opera Digest or the like, that Ashley is leaving or has left that soap she was on. Perhaps she will come back to Y and R.

#27   2013/08/15 06:18AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Ashley will always be john beauty and Abby will always be colleen sister and brad daughter and billy is Ashley's brother and Abby's uncle

#28   2013/08/15 06:45AM
    JRTA

Quote Traveling Lady: I was in the supermarket today and saw on a Soap Opera Digest or the like, that Ashley is leaving or has left that soap she was on. Perhaps she will come back to Y and R.

ED left Days and is in no rush to go back to work. She's spending time with family.

Quite frankly, with the mess this regime has created at Y&R, I can't blame her.

#29   2013/08/15 08:25AM
    BiancaReeseR...

I am not hater I am just saying the truth

#30   2013/08/15 01:47PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Ashley will always be john beauty and Abby will always be colleen sister and brad daughter and billy is Ashley's brother and Abby's uncle

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list