List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ashley and Abby will alway be a abbott's

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ashley and Abby will alway be a abbott's

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/08/14 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 01:47PM, Views: 674, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/14 05:59PM
    Re: Ashley and Abby will alway be a abbott's
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote calliope:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote edaem1: Why all the hate for the Abbott's. In all of this Summer paternity mess, they are only victims. Whether Abby finds out that John Abbott was not her grandfather will make no difference whatsoever. I guess for some it will even the score for what is happening to Summer. For some, adding more innocent victims doesn't matter when all you care about is revenge. At then end of the day, both girls are fortunate that they have two families that will always love them blood or not.

I agree with you 100%

By name maybe but not by blood.

You don,t need to have same blood to be family or Name they are Abbott's in every way that counts

I feel kind of bad for people that don't get adoption or step families. They don't know that they are loved as much as blood relatives. It's sad that they think love and family are only biological.

This a quote form all my children by ER who played Bianca and she saying this to her fiancee played by TB
    Being a mom has absolutely nothing to do with biology and everything to do with caring for and loving a child unconditionally

#12   2013/08/14 06:13PM
    calliope

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote edaem1: Why all the hate for the Abbott's. In all of this Summer paternity mess, they are only victims. Whether Abby finds out that John Abbott was not her grandfather will make no difference whatsoever. I guess for some it will even the score for what is happening to Summer. For some, adding more innocent victims doesn't matter when all you care about is revenge. At then end of the day, both girls are fortunate that they have two families that will always love them blood or not.

I agree with you 100%

You don,t need to have same blood to be family or Name they are Abbott's in every way that counts

I feel kind of bad for people that don't get adoption or step families. They don't know that they are loved as much as blood relatives. It's sad that they think love and family are only biological.

This a quote form all my children by ER who played Bianca and she saying this to her fiancee played by TB
    Being a mom has absolutely nothing to do with biology and everything to do with caring for and loving a child unconditionally

True. There a adopted children in my family and step children, stepbrothers and stepsisters. And you know what? We sometimes are reminded of that by someone, we forget that. They are family, they are ours, just like if they were blood.

#13   2013/08/14 06:15PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote calliope:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:

I agree with you 100%

True. There a adopted children in my family and step children, stepbrothers and stepsisters. And you know what? We sometimes are reminded of that by someone, we forget that. They are family, they are ours, just like if they were blood.

My to that why I made this thread

#14   2013/08/14 06:21PM
    alanadz

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:

I agree with you 100%

Platitudes, aside, I spoke the truth, neither of those girls is an Abbott! I never said they weren't loved by the Abbotts or accepted by them. I said they weren't blood and they aren't. It's not an insult, it's a fact.

My point was when Abby is talking about bone structure and hair and looking like an Abbott, she is totally wrong. When it comes to looks, blood DOES MATTER.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 06:25PM
    #15   2013/08/14 06:34PM
    JRTA

Ashley and Abby are Abbott's in every way that counts. John raised Ashley as his OWN and never knew anything different.

As for the "when it comes to looks, blood does matter", if and when it comes out that Summer IS an Abbott with a new DNA test to put it ALL to rest, there IS and CAN be a family resemblence. Jack and Ashley ARE Dina's children, Abby and Summer could both be Dina's grandchildren. So if it turns out that Summer is Jack's daughter, Abby's reference to Summer's family appearance is accurate.

#16   2013/08/14 07:14PM
    edaem1

There is an art to losing an argument gracefully whether it is online or in person.

#17   2013/08/14 07:24PM
    alanadz

Quote edaem1: There is an art to losing an argument gracefully whether it is online or in person.

Unless Abby and Summer are biologically Abbotts, I can't lose this arguments. Again platitudes don't change facts.

#18   2013/08/14 07:26PM
    alanadz

Quote JRTA: Ashley and Abby are Abbott's in every way that counts. John raised Ashley as his OWN and never knew anything different.

As for the "when it comes to looks, blood does matter", if and when it comes out that Summer IS an Abbott with a new DNA test to put it ALL to rest, there IS and CAN be a family resemblence. Jack and Ashley ARE Dina's children, Abby and Summer could both be Dina's grandchildren. So if it turns out that Summer is Jack's daughter, Abby's reference to Summer's family appearance is accurate.

I don't need a DNA test for Ashley or Abby. SO Phaters are still hoping Summer is Jack's? Phaters really want to keep pressing JFP with this?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 07:27PM
    #19   2013/08/14 07:26PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Ashley and Abby will always be a Abbott like johnny is a Victoria Son and Jill is a foster

#20   2013/08/14 07:26PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Ashely and Abby will always be Abbott's

They are Abbott's in every way the counts you don,t need to be blood to be a family Billy is Ashley brother and Abby uncle and she is aunt of billy kids I don,t like when you say that someone is not member of family because they not daughter or grandaugter and niece and cousin because they don,t have blood

Ash is john daughter every way that count we rise her form they she born and tell he died and it like brad he rised Abby like his own tell he died they are Abbott like anyother Abbott's in the family

You are absolutely right, BianceReeceRules! Love is what makes a family and that is all that matters!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list