List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/14 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 12:53PM, Views: 2639, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/08/15 12:52PM
    Re: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the
    Charlie Big

Quote calliope:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

This is a bit of a stretch, even for you! Victor isn't interested in her trust fund or Phyllis, who, by the way, is gone, but I appreciate so much your trying to keep her memory to date. It was a mention of the importance of being his grandchild that was his subject of speach to Jack. Nick will never let anything hurt Summer or her substantial trust fund. Nick is a very wealthy man and since you brought it up, Phyllis paid back that trust fund. She only borrowed the money, at the time. Soooooooo, once again, reaching as you will, this is really much ado about nothing, which seems to be something I see here alot.

Did she pay it back? You made that statement but posters seem to be ignoring it. Either for their own thread promotion or they don't know if she did. Do you recall her definitely paying it back. I know it was supposed to be borrowed.

I don't think that the show actually aired an episode where you saw Phyllis going to to the bank or wherever and putting the millions in cash in her trust fund but we were left with the impression that Nick wasn't effected by it and it was resolved. However, for the bashers and haters, just like everything else, they will pick it to death like the Summer paternity stuff. You would think with so much egg on thier faces already, they would get the message that the show is making fools of them all. LOL

#42   2013/08/15 12:53PM
    Re: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the
    Charlie Big

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: No one knows if she paid that money back. If she hasn't when Victor finds out then he is going to hit the roof. They have hospitals in prison, & they can move her if the state says. And we are talking about the powerful Victor Newman. No one crosses that idiot without paying dearly for it. and they had to bring that trust fund up and it came out of Victor mouth. Go get her Victor you can do it.

Victor isn't interested but you can keep hoping. It's just that nobody is listening and nobody cares.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list