List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/14 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 12:53PM, Views: 2573, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/15 07:06AM
    Re: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the
    GrammaIge

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: I am sure he said trust fund. I hope he checks into that for sure.

I don't know why they threw that in, as it won't go anywhere. I know she stole from it, but it was dropped. It'll be dropped just like all the other story lines that had potential.

#32   2013/08/15 07:35AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Castro: LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance

Let the child keep her money. It's Nick's fault! If anything he should make Nick pay him back for it

NO WAY are they going to bring a comatose patient to court , and for sure , they would never put her in jail , not in her condition . WAKE UP people

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 07:40AM
    #33   2013/08/15 07:37AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Castro: LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance

Let the child keep her money. It's Nick's fault! If anything he should make Nick pay him back for it

Phyllis never even cared for Summer when she took that money. She was afraid the truth come out & she'd go to prison & the hell with Summer. Phyllis deserve what she gets even if Victor does do this. Victor can take all she has & put it back into Summer trust fund. No it is not Nick fault that Phyllis stoled that money, he was not there. Nick signature is not on the papers when she took that money from Summer. It is clear she stoled from her daughter.

Yeah, the mention of the trust fund money brings back how, not so long ago, ole Phyl was desperate to keep her horrible crime a secret. It is a crime to leave the scene of a car accident, and that is what Phyl claims her hit and run was. It is not, though, a crime what Sharon did at the stairs, yet we're supposed to believe that she should be put in jail and while the red hag got away with attempted murder...and at the very least, leaving the scene of an accident?!

IA. They should take her out of that place Daniel took her too & send her to prison & let the hospital inside that prison take care of her. She is no better then anyone to pay for her crimes. Victor should do it. Phyllis is a pig.

Oh PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!! She will never come out of that place , nor will ANYONE TAKE HER OUT

#34   2013/08/15 08:18AM
    calliope

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

This is a bit of a stretch, even for you! Victor isn't interested in her trust fund or Phyllis, who, by the way, is gone, but I appreciate so much your trying to keep her memory to date. It was a mention of the importance of being his grandchild that was his subject of speach to Jack. Nick will never let anything hurt Summer or her substantial trust fund. Nick is a very wealthy man and since you brought it up, Phyllis paid back that trust fund. She only borrowed the money, at the time. Soooooooo, once again, reaching as you will, this is really much ado about nothing, which seems to be something I see here alot.

Did she pay it back? You made that statement but posters seem to be ignoring it. Either for their own thread promotion or they don't know if she did. Do you recall her definitely paying it back. I know it was supposed to be borrowed.

#35   2013/08/15 11:07AM
    Phyllisrocks...

No one knows if she paid that money back. If she hasn't when Victor finds out then he is going to hit the roof. They have hospitals in prison, & they can move her if the state says. And we are talking about the powerful Victor Newman. No one crosses that idiot without paying dearly for it. and they had to bring that trust fund up and it came out of Victor mouth. Go get her Victor you can do it.

#36   2013/08/15 11:16AM
    Karl127

Inappropriate content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 10:29AM
    #37   2013/08/15 11:51AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Victor had to bring that trust fund up Wednesday & I bet they are going to bring it in the story with Summer.

#38   2013/08/15 11:52AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote GrammaIge:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: I am sure he said trust fund. I hope he checks into that for sure.

I don't know why they threw that in, as it won't go anywhere. I know she stole from it, but it was dropped. It'll be dropped just like all the other story lines that had potential.

I know why they are about to bring it out in the open. And they need to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 11:53AM
    #39   2013/08/15 11:55AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote cajunlizz0315:

NO WAY are they going to bring a comatose patient to court , and for sure , they would never put her in jail , not in her condition . WAKE UP people

They have hospitals in prison that needs special care. With Victor you never know.

#40   2013/08/15 12:00PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote bukopandan:

Phyllis never even cared for Summer when she took that money. She was afraid the truth come out & she'd go to prison & the hell with Summer. Phyllis deserve what she gets even if Victor does do this. Victor can take all she has & put it back into Summer trust fund. No it is not Nick fault that Phyllis stoled that money, he was not there. Nick signature is not on the papers when she took that money from Summer. It is clear she stoled from her daughter.

Yeah, the mention of the trust fund money brings back how, not so long ago, ole Phyl was desperate to keep her horrible crime a secret. It is a crime to leave the scene of a car accident, and that is what Phyl claims her hit and run was. It is not, though, a crime what Sharon did at the stairs, yet we're supposed to believe that she should be put in jail and while the red hag got away with attempted murder...and at the very least, leaving the scene of an accident?!

IA. They should take her out of that place Daniel took her too & send her to prison & let the hospital inside that prison take care of her. She is no better then anyone to pay for her crimes. Victor should do it. Phyllis is a pig.

Oh PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!! She will never come out of that place , nor will ANYONE TAKE HER OUT

If Victor finds out Phyllis stoled Summer money out of the trust fund he set up, he will make sure she doesn't leave that place for good. He may hire someone to finish the job.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list