List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/14 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 12:53PM, Views: 2640, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/14 05:35PM
    Re: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the
    edaem1

Now this is classic TEVN. I can see him on his plane flying to Georgia and takes possession of her body until she can repay the money he put in the trust fund. LOL~ Or just as she is coming out of the coma, TEVN is standing over her screaming "Where is it! Where is my money? How dare you? You are going to pay me, you got that!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 05:36PM
    #22   2013/08/14 05:42PM
    Phyllisrocks...

[quote]Quote Nutty Nancy: IA. They should take her out of that place Daniel took her too & send her to prison & let the hospital inside that prison take care of her. She is no better then anyone to pay for her crimes. Victor should do it. Phyllis is a pig.[/quote]

Why should Phyllis pay for her crimes? Victor has done 100 times worse and he NEVER pays.[/quote]

We're not talking about Victor. But since you did they both should be in prison for life.

#23   2013/08/14 05:48PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote edaem1: Now this is classic TEVN. I can see him on his plane flying to Georgia and takes possession of her body until she can repay the money he put in the trust fund. LOL~ Or just as she is coming out of the coma, TEVN is standing over her screaming "Where is it! Where is my money? How dare you? You are going to pay me, you got that!"

That would be a great story Edaem. that sounds just like that idiot. Either she pays or he gets it the hard way. it would not matter to Victor Newman. He would make the amount so high that Nick or Jack could not afford that kind of cash.

#24   2013/08/14 05:50PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Today when Victor mention that trust fund, I was shocked but loved it.

#25   2013/08/14 07:57PM
    Phyllisrocks...

I wonder if Summer will try & run away. And goes for her trust fund. And she will see she has no money. And she will blame Victor for taking it away from her & will hate Victor for it.
    Victor brought up the trust fund today for a reason & I wonder if Summer heard that part. I think the trust fund will be part of this story.

#26   2013/08/14 09:12PM
    y.nr

The trust fund Phyllis tapped into would be something set-up by herself & Nick.. and I am quite sure, whatever she took would have depleted it entirely.... Summer's father is worth quarter of a billion.. The writers on this show cannot add.. When they mentioned it before, I thought it was stupid, seeing how Phyllis would have money of her own.. She had been married to Jack & Nick before, and I'm sure she had alimony.. certainly more than enuf to pay-off ex-dr.geek-person. Whatever Victurd has set up would be his own trust fund.. and that dude would not let anyone have access to that!

#27   2013/08/15 04:27AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote y.nr: The trust fund Phyllis tapped into would be something set-up by herself & Nick.. and I am quite sure, whatever she took would have depleted it entirely.... Summer's father is worth quarter of a billion.. The writers on this show cannot add.. When they mentioned it before, I thought it was stupid, seeing how Phyllis would have money of her own.. She had been married to Jack & Nick before, and I'm sure she had alimony.. certainly more than enuf to pay-off ex-dr.geek-person. Whatever Victurd has set up would be his own trust fund.. and that dude would not let anyone have access to that!

That trust fund was set up by Victor himself. And he will get it back & he will sue the dickens out of that man at the bank & probably take everything Nick & Phyllis has for touching it.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 04:28AM
    #28   2013/08/15 04:55AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote edaem1: Now this is classic TEVN. I can see him on his plane flying to Georgia and takes possession of her body until she can repay the money he put in the trust fund. LOL~ Or just as she is coming out of the coma, TEVN is standing over her screaming "Where is it! Where is my money? How dare you? You are going to pay me, you got that!"

If she comes out of her coma. I love to see Summer tell her off again.

#29   2013/08/15 04:57AM
    villyforever55

Victor set up the trust fund but both Nick and Phyllis had access to it. Why bring it up at this point? More evidence to the fact that Summer's feelings are not important to TGVN; his main concern is somebody messing with what belongs to him, money, Summer; it's all the same to him.

#30   2013/08/15 05:12AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote villyforever55: Victor set up the trust fund but both Nick and Phyllis had access to it. Why bring it up at this point? More evidence to the fact that Summer's feelings are not important to TGVN; his main concern is somebody messing with what belongs to him, money, Summer; it's all the same to him.

Why bring it up ? Because Victor mentioned it yesterday thats why. He did not tell her she could steal it to pay Dr.Tim off. Victor will want to know I bet what this money went for & to who. They had to bring this up for a reason & I bet they are going to use it. Summer will probably think Victor took it away from her & Victor will have it checked out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list