List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/14 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 12:53PM, Views: 2572, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 01:02PM
    Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the
    Phyllisrocks...

Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

#2   2013/08/14 01:07PM
    Re: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the
    Phyllisrocks...

I am sure he said trust fund. I hope he checks into that for sure.

#3   2013/08/14 01:13PM
    bukopandan

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

Hah. Maybe he'll take her money and there won't be anything left for payment for her care and she will further deteriorate and one day just kick the bucket.

#4   2013/08/14 01:42PM
    Castro

LOL....

Nick should have BEEN replaced that money. What was it? $3 Million? Petty cash to a man worth more than half a billion dollars.

#5   2013/08/14 01:51PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

Hah. Maybe he'll take her money and there won't be anything left for payment for her care and she will further deteriorate and one day just kick the bucket.

That would be so cool. Victor takes it to court & wins. Phyllis does not have to be there just the guy from the bank that will say Phyllis stoled it. The court will order it to be put back by taking everything Phyllis had. Pent house goes up for sale & all she has.

#6   2013/08/14 01:53PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Castro: LOL....

Nick should have BEEN replaced that money. What was it? $3 Million? Petty cash to a man worth more than half a billion dollars.

Nick was not there when she stoled it. He never signed anything, but the idiot did.

#7   2013/08/14 01:56PM
    Phyllisrocks...

I wonder if they are going to have Victor to check on it. He is the one that had Michael to take the trust fund out. I loved it when Victor mentioned the trust fund to Jack on the show today. That was cool.

#8   2013/08/14 02:00PM
    Castro

LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance

Let the child keep her money. It's Nick's fault! If anything he should make Nick pay him back for it

#9   2013/08/14 02:05PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Castro: LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance

Let the child keep her money. It's Nick's fault! If anything he should make Nick pay him back for it

Phyllis never even cared for Summer when she took that money. She was afraid the truth come out & she'd go to prison & the hell with Summer. Phyllis deserve what she gets even if Victor does do this. Victor can take all she has & put it back into Summer trust fund. No it is not Nick fault that Phyllis stoled that money, he was not there. Nick signature is not on the papers when she took that money from Summer. It is clear she stoled from her daughter.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 02:09PM
    #10   2013/08/14 02:16PM
    bukopandan

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote Castro: LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance

Phyllis never even cared for Summer when she took that money. She was afraid the truth come out & she'd go to prison & the hell with Summer. Phyllis deserve what she gets even if Victor does do this. Victor can take all she has & put it back into Summer trust fund. No it is not Nick fault that Phyllis stoled that money, he was not there. Nick signature is not on the papers when she took that money from Summer. It is clear she stoled from her daughter.

Yeah, the mention of the trust fund money brings back how, not so long ago, ole Phyl was desperate to keep her horrible crime a secret. It is a crime to leave the scene of a car accident, and that is what Phyl claims her hit and run was. It is not, though, a crime what Sharon did at the stairs, yet we're supposed to believe that she should be put in jail and while the red hag got away with attempted murder...and at the very least, leaving the scene of an accident?!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list