List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The explosion at Clear Springs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The explosion at Clear Springs

Started by SueQ at 2007/10/16 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 09:57AM, Views: 1467, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/10/18 11:37AM
    Re: The explosion at Clear Springs
    SueQ

Just another tid bit about Methane. On todays U S show Victor mentioned the gas to Neil. While I was looking up Methane I found out that it is the primary gas found in natural gas and in most cases where sources of natural gas are found there is usually an undiscovered source of oil! Methane gas is also highly flammable!

#12   2007/10/18 11:39AM
    Rquattro

Quote SueQ: Just another tid bit about Methane. On todays U S show Victor mentioned the gas to Neil. While I was looking up Methane I found out that it is the primary gas found in natural gas and in most cases where sources of natural gas are found there is usually an undiscovered source of oil! Methane gas is also highly flammable!

Oh No Way, so that's what Victor's up to. There's oil in them thar hills...

#13   2007/10/18 11:44AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote CandyLane5: Maybe Cane doesnt know what he is doing,,,

Smart Victor knows there's oil in them thar hills! My baby Cane... well he did say he was inexperienced in this area. And... we all know that all you need to be in Senior Management in Genoa City is family connection... Education is not a requirement.

#14   2007/10/19 09:18AM
    SueQ

someone said in the Canadian show that there may be another explosion!!!! It was the GAS!!!ooooops pardon me!!!

#15   2007/10/19 09:25AM
    SueQ

Quote chloe25: The crooked construction supervisor could also be responsible. That's why Cane had JT investigating.

He probably has gas too!!!!!!

#16   2007/10/19 09:56AM
    GL_YRfan1979

This whole story is royally ticking me off! How stupid do the writers think we viewers are? I mean c'mon, what are the chances that half the population of G.C. would go to Clear Springs at the same time??

I have watched Y & R since 1979. I have now cut back to only watching the show one or two days a week because these sl's are just boring and ridiculous and I am sick of it.

They are losing viewers! What is it going to take to make them wake up and smell the latte??

#17   2007/10/19 09:57AM
    Delonjo

Quote GL_YRfan1979: This whole story is royally ticking me off! How stupid do the writers think we viewers are? I mean c'mon, what are the chances that half the population of G.C. would go to Clear Springs at the same time??

I have watched Y & R since 1979. I have now cut back to only watching the show one or two days a week because these sl's are just boring and ridiculous and I am sick of it.

They are losing viewers! What is it going to take to make them wake up and smell the latte??

Remember the past Y&R is painful. This new Y&R is terribly off-track. Emmy-Schmemmy!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list