List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The explosion at Clear Springs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The explosion at Clear Springs

Started by SueQ at 2007/10/16 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 09:57AM, Views: 1371, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/16 09:57PM
    The explosion at Clear Springs
    SueQ

If my memory serves me right...wasnt there talk and disagreements about some sort of gas that was in the ground at the project site? and Victor did something underhanded regarding it?? Does anyone remember that s/l? I think it was methane gas or something like that

#2   2007/10/16 10:02PM
    Re: The explosion at Clear Springs
    Evsmom

Yep. It was methane. Just the other day Victor found out there was twice as much methane as originally thought. Could be what causes the explosion!

#3   2007/10/16 10:05PM
    SueQ

Quote Evsmom: Yep. It was methane. Just the other day Victor found out there was twice as much methane as originally thought. Could be what causes the explosion!

I am pretty sure that Methane is an exposive gas...I am going to google it. Victor may be in REAL big trouble!!!!

#4   2007/10/16 10:07PM
    Cher79

I think the what happens in Clear Springs has something to do with the crack in the cement. What do ya'll think?

#5   2007/10/16 10:08PM
    CandyLane5

Maybe Cane doesnt know what he is doing,,,

#6   2007/10/16 10:12PM
    Evsmom

Quote CandyLane5: Maybe Cane doesnt know what he is doing,,,

Maybe not. He's never there to check on things even if he does know what he's doing.

#7   2007/10/16 10:13PM
    SueQ

well.. I googled Methane gas and amongst all of the chemistry talk I gathered that Methane is the priciple component in natural gas and has a lot to do with the greenhouse effect. it is also very flammable and can cause asphyxiation. it is odorless and colorless. It could have something to do with the crack in the cement. the google page also said that it is a key component to the eruption of volcanoes.....

#8   2007/10/16 10:15PM
    sharonscool

yeah you are right. jt notices a crack in the carpark i think

#9   2007/10/16 10:16PM
    Evsmom

Quote SueQ: well.. I googled Methane gas and amongst all of the chemistry talk I gathered that Methane is the priciple component in natural gas and has a lot to do with the greenhouse effect. it is also very flammable and can cause asphyxiation. it is odorless and colorless. It could have something to do with the crack in the cement. the google page also said that it is a key component to the eruption of volcanoes.....

Excellent work, Detective SueQ! They could use you on the GCPD!
    Hmmmm...not looking good for anyone trapped underground!

#10   2007/10/16 10:20PM
    SueQ

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote SueQ: well.. I googled Methane gas and amongst all of the chemistry talk I gathered that Methane is the priciple component in natural gas and has a lot to do with the greenhouse effect. it is also very flammable and can cause asphyxiation. it is odorless and colorless. It could have something to do with the crack in the cement. the google page also said that it is a key component to the eruption of volcanoes.....

Excellent work, Detective SueQ! They could use you on the GCPD!
    Hmmmm...not looking good for anyone trapped underground!

Hee hee thanks for the kudo!!! I would have to fight Maggie for Paul though since he was my first Y&R crush...I cant wait to see what happens with all of this!!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list