List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon makes me sick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon makes me sick

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 07:08AM, Views: 729, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 07:43AM
    Sharon makes me sick
    Gideon58

OMG, how sickening was she with Nick yesterday? And why does the little bit of brain Nick possesses always disappear when she's around. I can't stand the fact that Sharon is being allowed to get away with what she did and come between Nick and Avery at the same time. I have to wonder what direction this story would have taken if Michelle Stafford HADN'T left the show.

#2   2013/08/14 09:40AM
    Re: Sharon makes me sick
    janetb

Quote Gideon58: OMG, how sickening was she with Nick yesterday? And why does the little bit of brain Nick possesses always disappear when she's around. I can't stand the fact that Sharon is being allowed to get away with what she did and come between Nick and Avery at the same time. I have to wonder what direction this story would have taken if Michelle Stafford HADN'T left the show.

Phyllis, Nikki and others were always right about Sharon.Nick is an idiot and refuses to see what she's doing.There is no reason she needs to spend so much time with him.They deserve each other.

#3   2013/08/14 09:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gideon58: OMG, how sickening was she with Nick yesterday? And why does the little bit of brain Nick possesses always disappear when she's around. I can't stand the fact that Sharon is being allowed to get away with what she did and come between Nick and Avery at the same time. I have to wonder what direction this story would have taken if Michelle Stafford HADN'T left the show.

Awesome post!

#4   2013/08/14 10:13AM
    g-mom

Quote janetb:

Phyllis, Nikki and others were always right about Sharon.Nick is an idiot and refuses to see what she's doing.There is no reason she needs to spend so much time with him.They deserve each other.

I totally agree, she is sickening,and it irritates me to the max that he can't see what she's doing,maybe they do deserve each other , and Avery can be there for Dylan when he finds out Chelsea' baby is not his

#5   2013/08/14 11:33AM
    Cass Eno

Between both Nick and Sharon there are not enough brain cells to put on a pin head.

Sad state of affairs.

#6   2013/08/14 11:38AM
    LoganH8tr

I say just put them back together. I'm so sick of these 2. The serial cheaters won't last long before they are screwing other people.

I rather see them get back together and self destruct than be with other people and ruin other people's lives.

#7   2013/08/14 11:47AM
    Karl127

WOW!! I'm in shock that I agree with every single post in this thread! Sharon makes me sick and it makes me sick that she is getting away with everything! Nick still has no brains in that head of his. I can only hope that Avery comes back to town and put Sharon in her place and tunes Nicholass in.

#8   2013/08/14 12:01PM
    blubird

Try taking a gravol, helps with the nausua,

#9   2013/08/14 12:05PM
    stuffy1

Quote LoganH8tr: I say just put them back together. I'm so sick of these 2. The serial cheaters won't last long before they are screwing other people.

I rather see them get back together and self destruct than be with other people and ruin other people's lives.

I agree with you. Put them back together and put them on the back burner where they belong. They can cheat their way into old age. They are both so selfish and cruel. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their ego stroked. Sharon used to be a nice girl. Now she is horrible.

#10   2013/08/14 12:39PM
    Pretty Emerald

Both Sharon and Nick use their heads for nothing more than decoration between their shoulder blades! These two creeps really deserve each other! They are PAINFUL to watch together...Sharon is such a liar and a selfish creep and Nick is exactly the same. I want them back together so that for a while they will leave others alone! Doofus #1 and Doofus #2!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list