List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: By the Time Avery Gets Back...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

By the Time Avery Gets Back...

Started by Jacqueline1961 at 2013/08/13 08:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/16 06:59PM, Views: 1043, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/13 08:10PM
    By the Time Avery Gets Back...
    Jacqueline1961

Nick will already be into Sharon. Even if its ill- fated and meant to last all of three days...it's painfully obvious that this is where it's going. In my opinion, if the writers are going to bother bringing these two back then they should keep them together for awhile so their inevitable destruction will have a greater impact. If you're gonna take the car out for a spin, why drive around the block when u can hit the highway. Once the relationship gets to a certain point , it's nick that will get hurt, feel manipulated and mourn for the old Sharon who he will realize is lost forever. He has it coming.

#2   2013/08/13 08:47PM
    Re: By the Time Avery Gets Back...
    jacksmyguy

Sorry to say so but, if the worst thing to come out of this scenario is for Nick to get his heart crushed, then I say bring it on. He has it coming to him for the things he has done and then some.

#3   2013/08/13 09:28PM
    janetb

Quote Jacqueline1961: Nick will already be into Sharon. Even if its ill- fated and meant to last all of three days...it's painfully obvious that this is where it's going. In my opinion, if the writers are going to bother bringing these two back then they should keep them together for awhile so their inevitable destruction will have a greater impact. If you're gonna take the car out for a spin, why drive around the block when u can hit the highway. Once the relationship gets to a certain point , it's nick that will get hurt, feel manipulated and mourn for the old Sharon who he will realize is lost forever. He has it coming.

Nick doesn't deserve any sympathy.If he jumps into bed with Sharon then they deserve each other.Avery is better off without him.

#4   2013/08/14 02:33PM
    alanadz

Quote Jacqueline1961: Nick will already be into Sharon. Even if its ill- fated and meant to last all of three days...it's painfully obvious that this is where it's going. In my opinion, if the writers are going to bother bringing these two back then they should keep them together for awhile so their inevitable destruction will have a greater impact. If you're gonna take the car out for a spin, why drive around the block when u can hit the highway. Once the relationship gets to a certain point , it's nick that will get hurt, feel manipulated and mourn for the old Sharon who he will realize is lost forever. He has it coming.

Sharon is stroking his ego, sure he enjoys that. Avery is away, the minute she gets back, Sharon won't be a blip on his radar.

#5   2013/08/15 10:22AM
    alanadz

I think Nikki will warn Avery.

#6   2013/08/16 02:33PM
    alanadz

Maybe. But I just don't see it. Nick is totally in love with Avery. I think Nick looks fondly at the mother of his kids and nothing more. I don't think he is even remotely interested in Sharon. Why would any man in his right man want Sharon when he has Avery?

#7   2013/08/16 02:39PM
    glh1950

They're giving Nick a chance to get more stupid, Avery an out, and Sharon the chance to flip out and leave the show.

#8   2013/08/16 03:45PM
    alanadz

Quote glh1950: They're giving Nick a chance to get more stupid, Avery an out, and Sharon the chance to flip out and leave the show.

Or giving Avery a chance to get wise to what Sharon is doing.

#9   2013/08/16 03:48PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote jacksmyguy: Sorry to say so but, if the worst thing to come out of this scenario is for Nick to get his heart crushed, then I say bring it on. He has it coming to him for the things he has done and then some.

I agree!

#10   2013/08/16 03:51PM
    alanadz

I am pretty sure Nick hasn't forgotten Sharon cheating on him with Adam when they were engaged or the fact that Sharon sexed up his father.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list