List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really, Lily!?!!!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really, Lily!?!!!?

Started by shainee at 2013/08/13 05:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 05:44AM, Views: 1140, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/14 02:37AM
    Re: Really, Lily!?!!!?
    stuffy1

Quote Esan:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Esan: I used to be a Lane fan and they were my only reason for watching, but the way Lily is acting now erk's me royally! Hypocrite much Lily??? Sadly Silly Lily as some call her is blind to her own hypocrisy. She is trying to throw the heat off of herself for own guilty conscience because of her secret flirting and kissing with Tyler . I remember when she used to be more mature then Cane, wtheck happened??? But I believe she is being petty and trying to guilt Cane because she wants an excuse to cheat with Tyler maybe.

You are right. Lily used to act more mature when she was with Daniel years ago, and I actually liked her before. This is just another prime example of this current regime making a well-established character look out of character and act like a pathetic fool.

ITA, I can't stand to watch her, but for the sake of seeing Cane, I'll put up with silly lily. one poster stated that the writers are making the men on the show more dumb and the women more crazy, so true. BTW Lily has nothing on Hilary, no wonder she is trippin

I agree Lily has nothing on Hilary and her cheap comment about Hilary's dress was very telling on how jealous she is. Lane needs to end soon.

#12   2013/08/14 05:43AM
    GrammaIge

Quote SadieLadie: They have ruined Lily, Sharon, Lauren and Victoria. Don't recognize any of them.

I agree with you. All the characters, especially the women, have become Stepford wives. Where are all the caring mothers, wives, girlfriends? Did the aliens take them over?

#13   2013/08/14 05:44AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote GrammaIge:
    Quote SadieLadie: They have ruined Lily, Sharon, Lauren and Victoria. Don't recognize any of them.

I agree with you. All the characters, especially the women, have become Stepford wives. Where are all the caring mothers, wives, girlfriends? Did the aliens take them over?

This is JFP's view of women.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list