List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creamy Nude...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creamy Nude...

Started by mimimak at 2013/08/13 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 06:43PM, Views: 3705, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/17 02:05PM
    Re: Creamy Nude...
    mimimak

Since Noah found the ticket I think he will put it together once he talks to Summer about the lipstick. Then the question is will he turn her in or try to get her to turn herself in. And who will figure out Summer is really his sister after all.

#22   2013/08/17 02:39PM
    alanadz

Quote mimimak: Since Noah found the ticket I think he will put it together once he talks to Summer about the lipstick. Then the question is will he turn her in or try to get her to turn herself in. And who will figure out Summer is really his sister after all.

ITA. I don't think it will take too much pressure to make Sharon crack and confess.

#23   2013/08/17 10:11PM
    mimimak

I just hope new Phyl returns from her coma, regains her memory and we get great drama between Sharon and Phyl. Crazy Sharon vs Phyllis, mad woman on wheels? Like wheel chair? Or Phyl in a hospital bed, awake, alert but unable to speak, and Sharon hovering to make sure she doesn't spill the beans? Will Sharon crack and try to keep Phyl from talking? Who will stop Sharon from smothering Phyl? Maybe Phyl leaps from her hospital bed and wrestles Sharon to the floor saying "I won't let you hurt my dotter anymore you crazy B-tch!" That would make a great scene. Sharon applying her creamy nude and Noah catching her outside Phyl's room as she peers in with that crazy look to see if Phyl is waking up and starting to talk and then she goes off and they have their smack down cat fight! Can't wait, LOL. I know, crazy theorizing. Wish I could write for Y&R.

#24   2013/08/17 10:23PM
    zuzu61

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote shainee:
    Quote mimimak: Apparently one of the most popular Jabot lipsticks, but not one Phyllis or Summer should wear, says Abby. Who will put the pieces together and figure out it was Sharon in the stairwell? Hmmm..

And Sharon is just making it that much more obvious by just randomly putting it on as she traipses around all cray cray

OMG...I know. I am just now watching that eppy and I . Less is more and she coated that thing on thick!

Did she drop it on the stairs again after her fake azz fall??

B!tch is cray cray for real.

I think that's the way Summer and Avery will figure it out. Maybe Sharon did drop it when she faked the fall.. One of them will find it. Then they will compare the two. GREAT thinking!!!
    Then with the help of Noah.. They'll figure out that Sharon was there?!?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 10:29PM
    #25   2013/08/17 10:55PM
    Pravda

If Sharon had been smart she would have asked Sumer to take a look and handled the chamber. But her DNA is still on the inside.

#26   2013/08/20 06:43PM
    alanadz

Summer please talk to your brother!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list