List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creamy Nude...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creamy Nude...

Started by mimimak at 2013/08/13 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 06:43PM, Views: 3796, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/13 05:47PM
    Re: Creamy Nude...
    shainee

Quote mimimak: Apparently one of the most popular Jabot lipsticks, but not one Phyllis or Summer should wear, says Abby. Who will put the pieces together and figure out it was Sharon in the stairwell? Hmmm..

And Sharon is just making it that much more obvious by just randomly putting it on as she traipses around all cray cray

#12   2013/08/14 10:53AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote shainee:
    Quote mimimak: Apparently one of the most popular Jabot lipsticks, but not one Phyllis or Summer should wear, says Abby. Who will put the pieces together and figure out it was Sharon in the stairwell? Hmmm..

And Sharon is just making it that much more obvious by just randomly putting it on as she traipses around all cray cray

OMG...I know. I am just now watching that eppy and I . Less is more and she coated that thing on thick!

Did she drop it on the stairs again after her fake azz fall??

B!tch is cray cray for real.

#13   2013/08/14 11:15AM
    stuffy1

They will find Sharon's DNA on it. She is going to go down for this lipstick. It is about to get much worse for Sharon.

#14   2013/08/14 11:33AM
    LoganH8tr

They should rename that lipstick

Crème de la Cray Cray

#15   2013/08/17 10:03AM
    alanadz

Noah is slowly putting it together. If Summer mentions the lipstick that could be it.

#16   2013/08/17 12:19PM
    Gideon58

Paul found that lipstick a couple of months ago...how long does it take to dust a lipstick for fingerprints?

#17   2013/08/17 12:57PM
    bukopandan

Quote Piperay: The lipstick is a stupid clue it could've been dropped by any one in that stairwell, it could've been there for any amount of time.

And countless times we saw Phyl not wearing real color on her lips. If people could absolutely verify, like Summer say, "My mom only wore Chucky Doll Orange," then at least the lipstick would mean something. All any of the so-called evidence can do is unhinge Sharon so that she speaks up or then does something to bring trouble onto herself. All she needs to do is stay cool. Which of course she won't.

#18   2013/08/17 01:24PM
    cricke

Quote LoganH8tr: They should rename that lipstick

Crème de la Cray Cray

LOL perfect for the wackadoo.

#19   2013/08/17 01:28PM
    cwlovesyr

I think the lipstick and the camera ticket of Sharon is going to start an investigation. Somethings going to come of it or they wouldn't have showed it. Just my opinion, but I hope the truth comes out some how, some way!

#20   2013/08/17 01:28PM
    alanadz

Quote LoganH8tr: They should rename that lipstick

Crème de la Cray Cray

lol!!!

All we need is for Summer to mention the lipstick to Noah. The Newman MS benefit was a very very big deal. That building would have been cleaned top to bottom! If Summer mentions the lipstick to Noah, all he has to do is go his mother's bedroom and look at her lipstick. Then put the other clues together.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list