List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/08/12 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 03:45PM, Views: 953, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/12 03:37PM
    Adam
    hubbardfan

I'm getting a little tired of seeing Adam in that blue shirt w/the rolled up sleeves and that vest; he wears it ALL the TIME! Surely he has a longsleeved white shirt and a suit jacket!!!! Other people change their wardrobe, but he seems to always have the same thing on...I'm sure vests are his signature, but come on...change the shirt, please!
    *btw: if there were to be an Adam/Avery pairing, what would they be called: Adery?

#2   2013/08/12 03:52PM
    Re: Adam
    Cabo

Obviously , they are on a strict budget.....hence the outfit.
    Lol...lol.....lol

#3   2013/08/12 04:10PM
    givemesoaps

I agree 100% about Adams clothes, they should show him in boxers only

#4   2013/08/13 12:32PM
    alanadz

Quote hubbardfan: I'm getting a little tired of seeing Adam in that blue shirt w/the rolled up sleeves and that vest; he wears it ALL the TIME! Surely he has a longsleeved white shirt and a suit jacket!!!! Other people change their wardrobe, but he seems to always have the same thing on...I'm sure vests are his signature, but come on...change the shirt, please!
    *btw: if there were to be an Adam/Avery pairing, what would they be called: Adery?

lol! I hadn't noticed.

#5   2013/08/13 01:20PM
    FL senior fan

A day without Adam is boring!
    Love the character (and actor's portrayal)...anxious to see more Father/Son bonding between him and Victor. Together they can take on any body or any thing!

#6   2013/08/13 01:23PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

One actual day on a soap can last for a week.. so, that same attire is normally done for that reason..

But, I think the vest and rolled up sleeves is a becoming a trade mark for Adam .. it separates him into his own character.. I like it.

#7   2013/08/13 01:59PM
    alanadz

Quote FL senior fan: A day without Adam is boring!
    Love the character (and actor's portrayal)...anxious to see more Father/Son bonding between him and Victor. Together they can take on any body or any thing!

Agree. Adam could make watching grass grow interesting.

#8   2013/08/13 02:07PM
    gardengal

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: One actual day on a soap can last for a week.. so, that same attire is normally done for that reason..

But, I think the vest and rolled up sleeves is a becoming a trade mark for Adam .. it separates him into his own character.. I like it.

That's what I think as well. I think one GC day lasts a week of our time. Its a unique look that is only for Adam, and why it stands out more for us. Everyone where's the same clothing for episodes.

#9   2013/08/13 02:08PM
    Castro

Quote hubbardfan: I'm getting a little tired of seeing Adam in that blue shirt w/the rolled up sleeves and that vest; he wears it ALL the TIME! Surely he has a longsleeved white shirt and a suit jacket!!!! Other people change their wardrobe, but he seems to always have the same thing on...I'm sure vests are his signature, but come on...change the shirt, please!

I thought his outfit looked familiar

The writers would hit a gold mind if they created and Adam/Avery pairing (Adery, Avam, Ady,etc...). With jealous Nick and unstable Dylan while misfit Chelsea and coo-coo for coco puffs Sharon look on... This pairing would be explosive

#10   2013/08/13 02:49PM
    Jackie10

I agree with who ever had the boxers Idea. And also who ever said that one day of taping lasts several days on her. I also love Adams Shirts and Vests. Cant wait til he is back in the business setting.

As for an Avery pairing not feeling it. She isnt his type she has no spunk or electricity.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list