List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Started by all4vibs at 2013/08/12 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:34AM, Views: 27915, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/13 05:22AM
    Re: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED
    fire-woman

Quote all4vibs: Today was the most unbelievable and stupid birth scene I have ever seen on any soap in 20 years of watching!!!!!!!

It was horrible.. so poorly done.

#52   2013/08/13 05:46AM
    jamilah

Chylan needs to end soon. Its boring and makes no sense and relationship is fake. I can't watch Chelsea when she is in scenes just about Chylan. They have her acting so weak and pathetic with a man thats just too dumb to realize the baby is not his. This is not a love story at all.

#53   2013/08/13 07:21AM
    gardengal

Quote fire-woman:
    Quote all4vibs: Today was the most unbelievable and stupid birth scene I have ever seen on any soap in 20 years of watching!!!!!!!

It was horrible.. so poorly done.

And it was done with all white fabric!

I can understand the real life parents opting for not dirtying up their little tyke. So do the delivery off screen for heaven's sake.

#54   2013/08/13 10:03AM
    all4vibs

Quote jamilah: Chylan needs to end soon. Its boring and makes no sense and relationship is fake. I can't watch Chelsea when she is in scenes just about Chylan. They have her acting so weak and pathetic with a man thats just too dumb to realize the baby is not his. This is not a love story at all.

I actually have to skip through their scenes a lot of times. I feel like I am losing brain cells or something...

Free Chelsea and baby Chadam!!!

#55   2013/08/13 12:28PM
    alanadz

I refuse to watch them. I am a Chelsea fan but I HATE HATE HATE what she is doing to Dylan and to Adam.

#56   2013/08/13 03:31PM
    all4vibs

So apparently the preview for tomorrow's CAN episode (Thurs US) is:

I thought the baby was premature. How is he supposed to be going home so soon?" Adam asks Dylan.

"This is the only truth that matters: I am going to grow old with Dylan McAvoy," Chelsea declares.

*shaking my damn head*

#57   2013/08/13 04:04PM
    gardengal

Quote all4vibs: So apparently the preview for tomorrow's CAN episode (Thurs US) is:

I thought the baby was premature. How is he supposed to be going home so soon?" Adam asks Dylan.

"This is the only truth that matters: I am going to grow old with Dylan McAvoy," Chelsea declares.

*shaking my damn head*

Since hooking up with Dylan, Chelsea acts like a little woman out of the 19 century. That makes her over a hundred already.

The con woman has become a nincompoop. It must be contagious with Dylan being the carrier.

#58   2013/08/13 05:22PM
    all4vibs

Quote gardengal:
    Quote all4vibs: So apparently the preview for tomorrow's CAN episode (Thurs US) is:

*shaking my damn head*

Since hooking up with Dylan, Chelsea acts like a little woman out of the 19 century. That makes her over a hundred already.

The con woman has become a nincompoop. It must be contagious with Dylan being the carrier.

I just hope Dylan doesn't actually try to respond to Adam with no damn "well he had a steroid shot" or "Chelsea and I were both big babies"...

#59   2013/08/14 05:57PM
    alanadz

The writers have Dylan looking like an idiot!

#60   2013/08/15 10:40AM
    jamilah

Dylan gets the award for being the most stupid character in soap history. The man is clueless. Chylan needs to end because this story is getting worse.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list