List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Started by all4vibs at 2013/08/12 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:34AM, Views: 27829, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/12 05:15PM
    Re: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED
    villyforever55

Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

Free the baby! Send him to his real father!

Dylan is as dumb as a sack of rocks. What man in his right mind just accepts he's the father of a baby after a
    ONS? No paternity test, really? Yes, he's dumb, but this is Chelsea's lie, all of it. Adam her hurt and this is revenge. She is not the victim here; Adam, the baby and Dylan are the victims. So, she can free herself, if she wants to. Right now, she's living in la la land.

#32   2013/08/12 05:44PM
    all4vibs

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

Free the baby! Send him to his real father!

Dylan is as dumb as a sack of rocks. What man in his right mind just accepts he's the father of a baby after a
    ONS? No paternity test, really? Yes, he's dumb, but this is Chelsea's lie, all of it. Adam her hurt and this is revenge. She is not the victim here; Adam, the baby and Dylan are the victims. So, she can free herself, if she wants to. Right now, she's living in la la land.

I know what you mean. I think the writers are ridiculous for us to believe Chylan belong together, where Dylan is dumb as rocks to be in this relationship and that Chelsea is a horrible con-artist who thinks there is noone better out there than this dumb Dylan...

#33   2013/08/12 06:22PM
    jamilah

Chylan pairing is a mockery to marriage, children and love. The writers are sending bad messages by portraying a woman lying to 2 men about her child's paternity.
    Showing a woman who would put her child's health at risk by stopping labour to cover up her lie. Depicting a war vet and a business man as idiots to prolong this awful story. Worst of all making these 3 brilliant cast members waste their talent to sell this story. This is not entertaining and this story needs to end.

#34   2013/08/12 06:33PM
    Ari1

Let's start a drinking game. Any time anyone mentions Dylan's blue eyes, we all drink. With any luck we'll all be drunk by noon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 06:34PM
    #35   2013/08/12 06:39PM
    justtwocents

Thanks for starting this thread Vibe! It's very much needed.

Don't get me wrong. I think Steve Burton is a nice guy -- but he's not a good match for Chelsea. They have written his part to appear completely stupid and in the process they've dumbed down Chelsea too. She went from being a designer to someone who only spends time with Dullan (one of many nicknames we have for SB on the Chadam thread). It's pathetic.

The writers have used Melissa Claire Egan and her AMAZING talent to prop SB in this new role.

I've watched Y&R since its first episode but this s/l is trying my patience unlike any other s/l. I'm giving JFP until end of September to destroy Chylan.

Their relationship, engagement, wedding, and birth of baby were completely ridiculous!! Has JFP ever had a baby?

DOWN WITH CHYLAN. There's only one man for Chelsea -- and that's Adam Newman.

The writers better get this right or they are going to lose a SLEW of fans!!!!

#36   2013/08/12 06:41PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1: Let's start a drinking game. Any time anyone mentions Dylan's blue eyes, we all drink. With any luck we'll all be drunk by noon.

Can I just stick with my painkillers?

#37   2013/08/12 07:03PM
    all4vibs

Quote jamilah: Chylan pairing is a mockery to marriage, children and love. The writers are sending bad messages by portraying a woman lying to 2 men about her child's paternity.
    Showing a woman who would put her child's health at risk by stopping labour to cover up her lie. Depicting a war vet and a business man as idiots to prolong this awful story. Worst of all making these 3 brilliant cast members waste their talent to sell this story. This is not entertaining and this story needs to end.

I agree!!!

#38   2013/08/12 07:06PM
    all4vibs

Quote justtwocents: Thanks for starting this thread Vibe! It's very much needed.

Don't get me wrong. I think Steve Burton is a nice guy -- but he's not a good match for Chelsea. They have written his part to appear completely stupid and in the process they've dumbed down Chelsea too. She went from being a designer to someone who only spends time with Dullan (one of many nicknames we have for SB on the Chadam thread). It's pathetic.

The writers have used Melissa Claire Egan and her AMAZING talent to prop SB in this new role.

I've watched Y&R since its first episode but this s/l is trying my patience unlike any other s/l. I'm giving JFP until end of September to destroy Chylan.

Their relationship, engagement, wedding, and birth of baby were completely ridiculous!! Has JFP ever had a baby?

DOWN WITH CHYLAN. There's only one man for Chelsea -- and that's Adam Newman.

The writers better get this right or they are going to lose a SLEW of fans!!!!

Thanks for your support, justtwocents! I completely agree with you, my friend.

#39   2013/08/12 07:07PM
    all4vibs

Quote Ari1: Let's start a drinking game. Any time anyone mentions Dylan's blue eyes, we all drink. With any luck we'll all be drunk by noon.

LOL! Good one, Ari1!

#40   2013/08/12 07:08PM
    all4vibs

Quote justtwocents:

Can I just stick with my painkillers?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list