List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Started by all4vibs at 2013/08/12 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:34AM, Views: 27766, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/12 01:59PM
    Re: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED
    all4vibs

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote all4vibs:
    Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

Free the baby! Send him to his real father!

FREE CHELSEA!!!! FREE BABY CONNOR!!!!

Say it again!!!! Free Chelsea and free baby Chadam!!!!

Free Chelsea and free baby Chadam!!!

#12   2013/08/12 02:06PM
    Ari1

If the writers wanted us to buy into this love story, they would not have made it so cheesy, fake, and pathetic. I see no love between them, only forced, fake affection. Free Chelsea. She lost some IQ points since hanging around that dolt Dylan.

#13   2013/08/12 02:09PM
    all4vibs

Quote Ari1: If the writers wanted us to buy into this love story, they would not have made it so cheesy, fake, and pathetic. I see no love between them, only forced, fake affection. Free Chelsea. She lost some IQ points since hanging around that dolt Dylan.

Maybe the writers can explain it later that Dylan had her under hypnosis due to his PTSD...

#14   2013/08/12 02:19PM
    Jeaniebean507

I cannot wait until they end this farce of a Chylan pairing! The fact that some think that they stay happy in la la land because they're married is laughable. As soon as everything is out in the open; there will be a divorce or annulment, it's soap 101. Adam belongs with Chelsea & their son. #Chadam

Free chelsea & baby Chadam!!!!

#15   2013/08/12 02:32PM
    all4vibs

Quote Jeaniebean507: I cannot wait until they end this farce of a Chylan pairing! The fact that some think that they stay happy in la la land because they're married is laughable. As soon as everything is out in the open; there will be a divorce or annulment, it's soap 101. Adam belongs with Chelsea & their son. #Chadam

Agree!!! Free Chelsea and Baby Connor "Chadam" Newman!!!!

#16   2013/08/12 02:32PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote all4vibs:
    Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

Free the baby! Send him to his real father!

FREE CHELSEA!!!! FREE BABY CONNOR!!!!

Say it again!!!! Free Chelsea and free baby Chadam!!!!

Free Chelsea!! Free Baby Newman!!

#17   2013/08/12 02:37PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Jeaniebean507: I cannot wait until they end this farce of a Chylan pairing! The fact that some think that they stay happy in la la land because they're married is laughable. As soon as everything is out in the open; there will be a divorce or annulment, it's soap 101. Adam belongs with Chelsea & their son. #Chadam

For those of you wishing the baby turns out to be Dylan .... dream on toots Baby Newman

#18   2013/08/12 02:39PM
    all4vibs

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:

For those of you wishing the baby turns out to be Dylan .... dream on toots Baby Newman

They even found a baby that looks like Adam!!!

#19   2013/08/12 02:54PM
    Jeaniebean507

I can't believe Dylan thinks this is his child! LOL

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/ozfm.jpg/

#20   2013/08/12 02:56PM
    all4vibs

Quote Jeaniebean507: I can't believe Dylan thinks this is his child! LOL

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/ozfm.jpg/

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list