List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Started by all4vibs at 2013/08/12 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 11:34AM, Views: 27587, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/12 12:17PM
    Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED
    all4vibs

After months of torment of JFP trying to make SBu the leading man on Y&R, I had to start this forum. In order to make Chylan look great together, they are completely destroying Chelsea's character on the show. I think we need this forum to be near the top so we can let JFP, SBu, and the current writers know that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

#2   2013/08/12 12:32PM
    Re: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED
    all4vibs

I used to think that poor Sharon had the most retarded/pathetic S/L on the show. However, I think the award goes to Dylan as the character and Chlyan as a couple. He is so stupid on the show that it is completely UNBELIEVABLE. Chylan also is completely fake and unbelievable as a couple.

Please JFP and writers, you need to get Dylan out of the retarded Chylan S/L ASAP. Davery belongs together and Chadam need to be a family with their REAL son.

#3   2013/08/12 12:41PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Death to Dylan. Free Chelsea!!!

#4   2013/08/12 12:42PM
    all4vibs

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Death to Dylan. Free Chelsea!!!

AGREE!!! If they don't want to kill him, then let him be with his Avery endgame. FREE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2013/08/12 12:49PM
    all4vibs

Today was the most unbelievable and stupid birth scene I have ever seen on any soap in 20 years of watching!!!!!!!

#6   2013/08/12 12:55PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote all4vibs:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Death to Dylan. Free Chelsea!!!

AGREE!!! If they don't want to kill him, then let him be with his Avery endgame. FREE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7   2013/08/12 01:20PM
    gardengal

Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

Free the baby! Send him to his real father!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 01:22PM
    #8   2013/08/12 01:23PM
    all4vibs

Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

FREE CHELSEA!!!! FREE BABY CONNOR!!!!

#9   2013/08/12 01:25PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote all4vibs:
    Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

FREE CHELSEA!!!! FREE BABY CONNOR!!!!

Say it again!!!! Free Chelsea and free baby Chadam!!!!

#10   2013/08/12 01:27PM
    Maria Maria101

BASH!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list