List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Too Many Untruths! Summer's and new baby Connor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Too Many Untruths! Summer's and new baby Connor

Started by dairymaid at 2013/08/12 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 11:12AM, Views: 535, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/12 10:34AM
    Too Many Untruths! Summer's and new baby Connor
    dairymaid

I, for one, am very disappointed in the current storylines regarding Summer's paternity and Chelsea's baby "Connor"'s true paternity. Too many lies and so many untruths! I wonder how long will it take before Connor's paternity will be revealed? When he is eighteen like Summer? Although, Summer is really Nick's daughter and Jack and Summer have been lied to because of crazy Sharon's manipulations (don't know how she was able to do it), I hope that Chelsea's baby is revealed to be Adams before he can walk! Sorry for the rant but I cannot stand how these two stories are being played. But, this is a soap opera!!!!

#2   2013/08/12 10:52AM
    Re: Too Many Untruths! Summer's and new baby Connor
    cane fan

i hope it over soon too,they say a eyes doctor is coming teh baby will need so i hope that how adam will find out and chealse cant get out of this one,unless she will say her mother is blind lol so sick of this SL

#3   2013/08/12 11:00AM
    Maria Maria101

You are exactly right; tooooooo many untruth's!!!

#4   2013/08/12 11:12AM
    Ponie

Y&R, need new writers immediately! They have ruined most of the characters with silly plots and storylines. Sharon is now a raging lunatic, how will they bring her character back and create a decent role for her? Sharon is marred on a permanent basis. How could she just walk into a lab and pick up a dna sample and tamper with it? Carmine could have had a better future on the show, he's handsome and young, now they have him obsessed with an over the hill Lauren, who's character has taken on a different image. How long is Victor going to continue in his "Iam going to make you pay role? He's nearly 70 years old. And who in the world is that interested in Neil's life and the people that he knows?, he is not that renowned in the world. Dylan sleeps with Chelsea one or two times and never questions being the father? Silly, Silly writers, who don't know how to write anything new or exciting, the same thing over and over.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list