List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/08/12 08:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 03:31PM, Views: 1764, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/14 06:52PM
    Re: Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also
    jilltidwell

Quote alanadz: NO. That baby is Newman, he will not be shunned.

Yes it will. Adam was. Just because you're a Newman don't mean you won't be. Ask Adam how Nikki, Nick, and Victoria treated him and still treat him.

#12   2013/08/15 08:43AM
    Axl Rose

I can already see it now, baby Connor not even being acknowledged by his Uncle Nick, or by his Aunt Victoria or even by his step-grandmother Nikki, they will probably hate Connor just because he is Adam's son

#13   2013/09/16 07:14PM
    Maria Maria101

I thought that would happen; I just left the main Honcho out VICTOR!!!

Really "SAD" no baby deserves that. Already hated by his grandfather. I guess it is for the best.

Writers please don't let Adam go back to that sorry excuse of a family. Please give him family and friends that love him and stick by him nd most of all let him be an awesome FATHER to hs SON.

One more things continue to let him be Adam but please don't let him hurt anyone ever again. PLEASE!!! Not now that he has a Child.

#14   2013/09/16 07:30PM
    villyforever55

I want all of these adults to grow up, put their past transgressions aside and think about the kids and that goes for all of them, Adam, Vickie, Nick and Abby. Their father has screwed over all of them at some point and holding on to these grudges is not helpful or healthy. Connor is a Newman and Noah, Summer, Faith are his cousins, Johnny is his brother. If this internal feud doesn't stop it will be passed down to their kids. Vickie may owe Adam an apology but Adam owes Nick too, for Faith. Adam also needs to apologize to Ashley and Abby, which he has not done, nor shone any remorse. Something has to give or this will continue and Connor will be left out. That may be fine for Adam, but does he really want that for his child? Sorry for rambling.

#15   2013/09/17 02:17PM
    Maria Maria101

Maybe I was wrong, wrong about Nikki anyway.

#16   2013/09/17 02:42PM
    Joyrider

Nikki will not shun Adam's baby because she will want the family to accept HER child into the family. She will convince Victoria to accept Adam's child and Victoria will convince Nick. Nikki will work on Victor getting him to accept his grandson so Victor will accept her child too.

#17   2013/09/17 02:50PM
    hubbardfan

Frankly, I hope Adam is true to his word and doesn't give ANY of them a chance to shun his baby, by staying away from all of them! The nerve of Victor to tell Nikki there's a new addition to the family, after telling Adam he could care less about him OR the baby! That sorry b-stard; I wouldn't want my baby around any of them, they aren't worth it!

#18   2013/09/17 02:53PM
    Laloni

Quote Maria Maria101: I hope they will not treat the baby bad. In my opinion, jealous Victora has already done that by keeping the secret. That is her nephew and she does not care. If that was Nick's child she would have quickly let him know. How sad and sick Victoria is when it comes to Adam.

I don't think Nikki will shun the baby but those two glory seekers (Victoria and Nick will), both of them have serious jealousy problems, I'm so happy Avery did not marry that idiot Nick and I hope Billy shoves Victoria out the door

#19   2013/09/17 03:06PM
    Laloni

Quote lilymae13: I think that once Victor finds out that this baby is his grandson, that will be the end of all of the nonsense, and he will be Victor Newman III. Victoria will be redeemed when she testifies or helps Adam with the rape accusations. Billy will always be an Abbott so of course he will lose. I don't know how Chelsea is going to fare on this though--two "Newmans" and she is mom to both!

No, not two Newmans, Victoria's baby, Johnny is not a Newman, he's a Abbott by blood and I think that's Victoria's problem, she's afraid Victor will think more of Connor because Conner is a FULL BLOOD Newman and Johnny has no Newman blood at all, remember Johnny belonged to Billy and Chelsea (Chelsea is not a Newman and Billy is an Abbott) therefore only Connor is a true Newman because he belongs to Adam Newman therefore Chelsea is only the mother to one Newman Baby, that being Connor (Not two Newman babies, only one) have you got it? I hope so, I have heard this said over and over and its simply not true, Only one Newman baby

#20   2013/09/17 03:21PM
    villyforever55

Quote Laloni:
    Quote lilymae13: I think that once Victor finds out that this baby is his grandson, that will be the end of all of the nonsense, and he will be Victor Newman III. Victoria will be redeemed when she testifies or helps Adam with the rape accusations. Billy will always be an Abbott so of course he will lose. I don't know how Chelsea is going to fare on this though--two "Newmans" and she is mom to both!

No, not two Newmans, Victoria's baby, Johnny is not a Newman, he's a Abbott by blood and I think that's Victoria's problem, she's afraid Victor will think more of Connor because Conner is a FULL BLOOD Newman and Johnny has no Newman blood at all, remember Johnny belonged to Billy and Chelsea (Chelsea is not a Newman and Billy is an Abbott) therefore only Connor is a true Newman because he belongs to Adam Newman therefore Chelsea is only the mother to one Newman Baby, that being Connor (Not two Newman babies, only one) have you got it? I hope so, I have heard this said over and over and its simply not true, Only one Newman baby

Say what you like but since Victoria is a Newman and Johnny is her son, that makes Johnny a Newman and an Abbott.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list