List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/08/12 08:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 03:31PM, Views: 1642, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/12 08:00AM
    Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also
    Maria Maria101

I hope they will not treat the baby bad. In my opinion, jealous Victora has already done that by keeping the secret. That is her nephew and she does not care. If that was Nick's child she would have quickly let him know. How sad and sick Victoria is when it comes to Adam.

#2   2013/08/12 08:17AM
    Re: Will the Vicki, Nick, and Nikki SHUN the baby also
    Axl Rose

I don't think baby Connor will care one way or another especially when he gets older

#3   2013/08/12 08:50AM
    Maria Maria101

Maybe not, but it would be so low if they were to do that. That will really show what kind of people the really are if that happens. I hope the writers will not allow them to stoop that low.

#4   2013/08/13 04:22PM
    alanadz

NO! I don't see anyone doing that.

#5   2013/08/13 04:49PM
    mimimak

Connor is Johnny's brother, and a real Newman, unlike Johnny, an adopted Newman and real Abbott. These relationships are so twisted! But Victoria is contemptible for not acknowledging her own nephew, her father's grandchild. Most of the time I like Victoria, but her behavior with regard to baby Connor, using his paternity to blackmail Chelsea is despicable. I also think Chelsea is showing her true colors as a con, lying to Dylan. And Chloe is a horrible friend for encouraging this deception. These writers are ruining the characters from Nick to Sharon to Victoria, no one is showing any strength of character or moral fiber.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 04:50PM
    #6   2013/08/13 05:15PM
    restless2

On the contrary, I think Victoria will testify on behalf of Victor Jr. She has shown she will not tolerate him being accused of a false allegation. I hope that Victor, Jr. changes the baby's name because it is not Dylan's Dad Grandson.

#7   2013/08/13 05:29PM
    Soap E 1964

What? Vikki has a lot of nerve jumping on Billy about his role in trying to bring Adam down and get her back in to NE. Ain't she doing the same thing by blackmailing Chelsea. WHAT will Billyboy and TGVN have to say about that. Vik is all do as I say not as I do :/ Billy has all my luv right now.........go Billy!

#8   2013/08/13 05:34PM
    shainee

I wouldn't put it past this trio of "perfection" to look down on an innocent baby

#9   2013/08/14 05:57AM
    lilymae13

I think that once Victor finds out that this baby is his grandson, that will be the end of all of the nonsense, and he will be Victor Newman III. Victoria will be redeemed when she testifies or helps Adam with the rape accusations. Billy will always be an Abbott so of course he will lose. I don't know how Chelsea is going to fare on this though--two "Newmans" and she is mom to both!

#10   2013/08/14 06:02PM
    alanadz

NO. That baby is Newman, he will not be shunned.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list