List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/THEORY about Rose and Melanie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/THEORY about Rose and Melanie

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/11 08:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 09:17PM, Views: 420, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/11 08:30PM
    Speculation/THEORY about Rose and Melanie
    Axl Rose

Well the theory that I have about Rose and Melanie is that Rose and Melanie are mother and daughter and that Melanie Daniels is just an alias for who Melanie really is, and that Melanie is really Ann Turner daughter of Rose Turner because Melanie looks so much like Rose especially having flaming red hair just like Rose did and not to mention Melanie sort of resembled her looks wise as well so that is why I was thinking maybe Melanie was Ann but if that is the case, then wouldn't Melanie be going after the Winters family instead of Adam? Unless Melanie is somehow the blogger but also going after Adam too

Hey stranger things have happened

#2   2013/08/11 08:35PM
    Re: Speculation/THEORY about Rose and Melanie
    Axl Rose

Or perhaps Rose is not even dead and somehow Rose faked her death that night and wants some kind of revenge against Neil

#3   2013/08/11 09:17PM
    Re: Speculation/THEORY about Rose and Melanie
    Milkshake24

Quote Axl Rose: Well the theory that I have about Rose and Melanie is that Rose and Melanie are mother and daughter and that Melanie Daniels is just an alias for who Melanie really is, and that Melanie is really Ann Turner daughter of Rose Turner because Melanie looks so much like Rose especially having flaming red hair just like Rose did and not to mention Melanie sort of resembled her looks wise as well so that is why I was thinking maybe Melanie was Ann but if that is the case, then wouldn't Melanie be going after the Winters family instead of Adam? Unless Melanie is somehow the blogger but also going after Adam too

Hey stranger things have happened

I said awhile back that Melanie is Ann and her mother Rose and Stephanie is her sister. Stephanie being the RED HEAD Adam dumped into a ditch like trash which Wheeler stated to Jack was the only thing he resented! This would be the real reason Melanie is getting revenge on Adam making Wheeler her father? Wheeler didn't hold anyone responsible for Stephannie's death but was disgusted with how her dead body was moved and thrown into a ditch, maybe Melanie feels the same way thus not going after Victor or Jack! Remember she knows it in her heart that Adam is getting what he deserves! That's what she told Billy! All three are RED HEADS being Melanie,Stephanie and Rose which 2 of the 3 got wasted with addicts the night they died so it wouldn't surprise me if they tie into a connection!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list