List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Terrence Connor McAvoy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Terrence Connor McAvoy

Started by TerryConnor at 2013/08/11 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 12:40PM, Views: 1577, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/11 04:58PM
    Terrence Connor McAvoy
    TerryConnor

What do you think of Terry Connor?

He has a nice Irish name!

#2   2013/08/11 05:00PM
    Re: Terrence Connor McAvoy
    Sylviastel

Connor is a nice name. This kid is going to have three parents!

#3   2013/08/11 05:03PM
    TerryConnor

I like Connor better than Riley.

#4   2013/08/11 08:02PM
    Laloni

Quote TerryConnor: What do you think of Terry Connor?

I so appreciate everyone that is helping with the suggestion to not mention Chelsea, Dylan or baby in the Message Boards, you are doing a great job, please keep it up, we want the writers to realize we are soooooo tired of this S/L and hopefully that will be a sign for them to end it and let Adam have his baby, I hope Chelsea is run out of town and Dylan gets a better S/L, he's so dull. Thank you, thank you

#5   2013/08/12 05:35AM
    restless2

The baby is a Newman. I doubt very much if Victor, Jr. will allow the baby to be named after a man that is not biologically connected. I hope the baby name is changed to Riley. It would honor the son Victor, Jr. lost. Victor, Sr. will make sure Chelsea and Dylan will pay a price. Afterall, the child is Hope's grandchild and Victor will honor that connection.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 05:39AM
    #6   2013/08/12 06:04AM
    gardengal

The first thing that needs to be done when the truth is revealed is to rename the baby. Naming the child after another man's father may be the lowest thing Chelsea as done as of yet.

Free Baby Newman from both the poorhouse and the dumbest man in any room!

#7   2013/08/12 06:10AM
    JaNell36

This who story line sucks.... Poor kid! Dylan wake up, man!

#8   2013/08/12 07:25AM
    cards1

Quote TerryConnor: What do you think of Terry Connor?

I like the name, BUT I am very disappointed in Chelsea for doing this, it's going to come out that Adam is the daddy, and now she has given Dylan's daddy's name to the baby.

Perhaps it irks me so much, because I actually know someone this happened to in real life, this girl told this boy he was the daddy, and she named the baby after his daddy, then come to find out he wasn't the daddy. Well they split, and later he married someone else and they had a baby, he had a son, and he wanted to name it after his daddy, but his wife wouldn't because this other child had already been named after his daddy.

It was a very hurtful mess and it about killed my friend when she found out because she thought she was this child's grand mother.

#9   2013/08/12 07:38AM
    Maria Maria101

That name is Dear to Chelsea's Heart. It describes what she is. How odd is it that the name fits her.

"CON" nor!!!

That is what she was when she came on the show and that is what she is now. Maybe Dylan's dad was trying to tell him something.

#10   2013/08/12 07:48AM
    LucyT

I haven't watched for a week and when I first read that they named the kid Connor I thought it was a joke just like anything else that has to do with Chelsea

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list