List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chloe and Victoria have a run-in

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chloe and Victoria have a run-in

Started by Ohio chick at 2013/08/11 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 08:28PM, Views: 267, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/11 04:38PM
    Chloe and Victoria have a run-in
    Ohio chick

About what? Chloe has stayed away from Billy. Vicki has been crazy Jealous and really has no reason to be. IMO she just wants Billy to be miserable like she is.

#2   2013/08/11 08:07PM
    Re: Chloe and Victoria have a run-in
    Laloni

Quote Ohio chick: About what? Chloe has stayed away from Billy. Vicki has been crazy Jealous and really has no reason to be. IMO she just wants Billy to be miserable like she is.

I hope Victoria slaps the fire out of Chloe, I am done with Chloe, trouble maker, nosy little B%%%%%, I hope she is the next one to leave

#3   2013/08/11 08:28PM
    Re: Chloe and Victoria have a run-in
    Supercouplev...

Quote Ohio chick: About what? Chloe has stayed away from Billy. Vicki has been crazy Jealous and really has no reason to be. IMO she just wants Billy to be miserable like she is.

Billy isn't miserable, he doesn't miss seeing Chloe, especially when Vicki has come to see him more than once everyday in the last few days, Billy is quite confident about his marriage, so no, really, Vicki is more miserable, because she hates being scared that he will hurt her again.

Just a little spoiler, the run in is just more of Chloe giving Vicki advise,,,, as if

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list