List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???

Started by Lollicop at 2013/08/11 12:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 08:39PM, Views: 648, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/11 12:16AM
    Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???
    Lollicop

She is Rose's daughter huh and trying to shred Neil's life "like he did hers" by "killing" Rose? Right??? okay, case closed.

#2   2013/08/11 12:29PM
    Re: Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???
    Gideon58

So why does Hillary think Neil had something to do with Rose's death? We saw what happened and even if Hillary doesn't know what happened, why did she go right to blaming Neil?

#3   2013/08/11 07:07PM
    Milkshake24

So far we have Neil getting wasted with a RED HEAD who appears to be dead when he left! Same regime had Jack wasted with a younger RED HEAD and when he woke up she was dead! Both Neil and Jack addicts and neither pairing engaged in sex! Is there a connection? Wheeler told Jack he understood but what he resented was his daughter being toss in a ditch like trash! Wheeler is in prison and was connected to Belinda by having an affair and killing the woman who Gus was married to and Gus was friends with Rose who Belinda knew of! Why wouldn't Rose be connected to Wheeler as well? I'm not convinced that Hillary is the blogger or that she knew Rose! I do think Hillary may be related to people in Genoa City just not who we think!

#4   2013/08/11 08:39PM
    DivaNicky

I don't think Hillary had anything to do with the blogging at first. I think that the REAL GC blogger is laying low once he/she realized what Hillary was doing...to interfere with Lily and Cane's marriage. Seems to me like the blog entries now differ a LOT from before. The new posts aren't even passages from Neils journal anymore which was the bloggers initial m.o. I think Hillary saw an easy way to target the "happy couple" without them getting suspicious of her. I don't think she's tied to Rose. More like home wrecking for Cane and Lily. There's still more to be said/seen regarding this Rose/Neil/blogger situation and I don't think Hillary has anything to do with it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list