List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Paternity s/l had so much potential

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Paternity s/l had so much potential

Started by lkail67 at 2013/08/10 08:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:15PM, Views: 1848, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/11 04:25AM
    Re: The Paternity s/l had so much potential
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat: Love your post cajun.

Thank you! I meant each and every word.

I am positive that you did.. you have made it your business to Post over and over how much you hate JFP and her team.. makes me wonder who you are working for??

Who DO you want as EP and head writer.. I am curious?? You sound like an insider or someone who wants someone else to get that job.

Oh, I definitely want someone else to get that job!!! There is no doubt about that!!!

At this point in time a beginner could, in my opinion, do a better job. A three year old is far more creative!!

These guys have no imagination, what so ever! I'm not creative at all and could do better!

And as for who I work for, I'm retired and do as I darn well please!!

I want a real writer to get the job. Someone that cares about the history of the show.

And just who do YOU have in mind??? Care to share??
    Hey, I am only Posting like everyone else does.. my right. right?

#22   2013/08/11 04:28AM
    TheCat

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am positive that you did.. you have made it your business to Post over and over how much you hate JFP and her team.. makes me wonder who you are working for??

Who DO you want as EP and head writer.. I am curious?? You sound like an insider or someone who wants someone else to get that job.

Oh, I definitely want someone else to get that job!!! There is no doubt about that!!!

At this point in time a beginner could, in my opinion, do a better job. A three year old is far more creative!!

These guys have no imagination, what so ever! I'm not creative at all and could do better!

And as for who I work for, I'm retired and do as I darn well please!!

I want a real writer to get the job. Someone that cares about the history of the show.

And just who do YOU have in mind??? Care to share??
    Hey, I am only Posting like everyone else does.. my right. right?

Jack Smith and Kay Alden could do a much better job IMO.. post away but why vent on the posters for doing the same thing

#23   2013/08/11 06:11AM
    dafyduc

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I was thinking the same thing about you always tooting jfp's horn. How anyone can profess to enjoy this drivel is totally beyond me. As for writing a decent story, this current regime couldn't come up with a decent story if you locked them in a room with pen and paper and held a gun to their heads.

#24   2013/08/11 06:40AM
    Blue 501

Quote lkail67: In my opinion the paternity s/l had so much potential. The writers didn't need to bring Sharon into the s/l. The fallout of Nick lying about being Summer's father could have been more. The outbursts from Phyllis and Jack were good but not powerful enough... let alone why would any of Nick's family be so understanding. I think the excuse of losing Cassie is just so LAME!!!! There are so many people out there in the world that loses a child... does that make it right to steal another couples child??

And to bring Sharon into the mix..WTF??? She lost Cassie to, and the excuse is that she didn't get to grieve along with Nick over the lost, so she switches the dna results... come on that is going so far overboard. we all grieve different ways... although I thought it was wrong for Nick to seek condolence in another woman's arms.

Wasn't it around the same time when Summer had the allergic reaction and was in critical condition, that Sharon was reading the DNA results of who the father was of Faith?? Maybe she also lied. there were 3 men ... Jack, Billy and Nick that could have been the father.

Another issue is .. why did they have to bring Cassie back??? I don't think it was necessary. I'm hoping that the writers will come up with a way to make it look like that Sharon imagine changing the DNA results and make it look like she did go off of her meds.

I did not like the way the writers wrote off phylis .. it did not do her justice!!! Just because a character wanted to leave the show after 16 years doesn't mean they had to put her in a coma ... they could have recasted her somehow. In a way they recycled a s/l from when Victoria Rowell (dru) left the show. very disappointing.

They are repeating a lot of story lines for sure. Even the one where Phyllis faked a back injury & stayed with the newly married Jack & Sharon on their couch while Sharon waited on her hand & foot. Sharon finally tricked her into getting up & proving she was not hurt after all.
    And let's not forget that Sharon DID lie about Faith's paternity. She lied by saying that Nick was NOT the father, that Jack was, to insure that Nick would give his full attention to the critically ill Summer. (I am sure she just thought she was "lending" Nick to Phyllis until Summer's crisis was over though. She did not know the idjit would do a whole re-re & marry Phyllis again).

#25   2013/08/11 06:41AM
    Blue 501

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I have a reliable source who says, JFP has just about plugged all the leaks to N. Branco because he is sabotizing her story lines.. like this one.. he leaked it weeks and weeks ago.. therefore, they had to make changes so it would end differently from what he told.. they have a war going on between these two.. but, since SONY hired her.. I would bet she wins this war.. He is a mere gossip monger.. who makes his living off of stars who will tell him the s/lines in advance.. he probably pays them for the leaks, which is a big NO NO .. that is why some of those people are gone.. they were thick as thieves with him.

He would love to see her fired and has got fans on his side to try to achieve it... because he has sabotized her show.. there is no element of surprise.. which is what he wants.. in fact, that is why he got fired 2 yeas ago.. he was doing the same thing on another soap.. so his Canada employment fired him.. but he got another gossip job.

When he cannot get the leak.. he guesses at it.

What a little petty monster he is.

I would love to see JFP get him fired again.

hmmn. Very interesting and I think you are probably right.

#26   2013/08/11 06:42AM
    Blue 501

Quote TheCat:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I have a reliable source who says, JFP has just about plugged all the leaks to N. Branco because he is sabotizing her story lines.. like this one.. he leaked it weeks and weeks ago.. therefore, they had to make changes so it would end differently from what he told.. they have a war going on between these two.. but, since SONY hired her.. I would bet she wins this war.. He is a mere gossip monger.. who makes his living off of stars who will tell him the s/lines in advance.. he probably pays them for the leaks, which is a big NO NO .. that is why some of those people are gone.. they were thick as thieves with him.

He would love to see her fired and has got fans on his side to try to achieve it... because he has sabotized her show.. there is no element of surprise.. which is what he wants.. in fact, that is why he got fired 2 yeas ago.. he was doing the same thing on another soap.. so his Canada employment fired him.. but he got another gossip job.

SC is one of his biggest sources is what I hear. NB is popular for a reason. He knows his stuff. He gets all kinds of scoop and there is always someone willing to give out the goods.. that is why gossip shows and magazines are so popular.. people want to know the dirt..

How could it possibly be SC? That is so not her. I would look to someone he supports 100%.

#27   2013/08/11 07:32AM
    alanadz

JFP can't get NB fired again because he is self employed. I don't think JFP can plug all the leaks. Some of the actors don't give NB info directly. They talk to their friends, many of whom also soap actors and they feed NB info. Many soaps stars follow NB on Twitter.

#28   2013/08/11 07:36AM
    alanadz

When LML had the job there were petitions to get rid of her and daily hate threads about her. So she was fired after the writer's strike.

Then MAB took over and the Y&R fans went wild. She is a Bell she will save the show, she knows the history...........It didn't take too long before the same folks started trashing MAB. She was fired.

Now JFP is here and it's the same thing AGAIN. Y&R will never be like it was 40 years ago. NEVER!

#29   2013/08/11 07:57AM
    Coonfoot

Quote alanadz: When LML had the job there were petitions to get rid of her and daily hate threads about her. So she was fired after the writer's strike.

Then MAB took over and the Y&R fans went wild. She is a Bell she will save the show, she knows the history...........It didn't take too long before the same folks started trashing MAB. She was fired.

Now JFP is here and it's the same thing AGAIN. Y&R will never be like it was 40 years ago. NEVER!

I read your posts often and have to say that I don't always agree with your position, but this I can agree on. Y&R will never be the same because Bill Bell is no longer with us and this new generation of writers doesn't have what it takes to tell a good romance story or to bring good business intrigue into the stories. They just don't have it...period. They can hire all the new producers and writers they want, but if they don't have the "heart" to write good stories, nothing will change. I do feel the same way about JFP as a lot of people that are complaining. I've seen her ruin Guiding Light, which was the only other soap I watched from the time it came on TV. It will be a sad day when there is nothing left on television for our generation that's worth watching.

#30   2013/08/11 08:04AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote alanadz: When LML had the job there were petitions to get rid of her and daily hate threads about her. So she was fired after the writer's strike.

I read your posts often and have to say that I don't always agree with your position, but this I can agree on. Y&R will never be the same because Bill Bell is no longer with us and this new generation of writers doesn't have what it takes to tell a good romance story or to bring good business intrigue into the stories. They just don't have it...period. They can hire all the new producers and writers they want, but if they don't have the "heart" to write good stories, nothing will change. I do feel the same way about JFP as a lot of people that are complaining. I've seen her ruin Guiding Light, which was the only other soap I watched from the time it came on TV. It will be a sad day when there is nothing left on television for our generation that's worth watching.

I agree that the good ole days of soaps are long gone, that being said, I would like to see someone with imagination and creativity writing. These guys seem to lack even the slightest bit of either of those qualities. I want a storyteller not a knee jerk reaction or recycled stories. This show has the best collective group of talent probably ever assembled for daytime and their talents are currently being wasted. JMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list