List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Paternity s/l had so much potential

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Paternity s/l had so much potential

Started by lkail67 at 2013/08/10 08:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:15PM, Views: 1772, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/11 04:08AM
    Re: The Paternity s/l had so much potential
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat: Love your post cajun.

Thank you! I meant each and every word.

I am beginning to wonder if you are not after the job as
    writer.... it sure sounds like it.

#12   2013/08/11 04:18AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wonder all you like. I have already responded to your earlier question. I would also appreciate it if you would not direct comments to me. This is one area that obviously you and I will never agree on, so I come to this board to have fun and vent, not for confrontations.

#13   2013/08/11 04:18AM
    TheCat

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am positive that you did.. you have made it your business to Post over and over how much you hate JFP and her team.. makes me wonder who you are working for??

Who DO you want as EP and head writer.. I am curious?? You sound like an insider or someone who wants someone else to get that job.

And you have posted over and over that you love this writing team.. that IS what this board is for.. all of us post the same stuff over and over so I sure don't know what your point is.. other than to be rude.

#14   2013/08/11 04:20AM
    TheCat

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I have a reliable source who says, JFP has just about plugged all the leaks to N. Branco because he is sabotizing her story lines.. like this one.. he leaked it weeks and weeks ago.. therefore, they had to make changes so it would end differently from what he told.. they have a war going on between these two.. but, since SONY hired her.. I would bet she wins this war.. He is a mere gossip monger.. who makes his living off of stars who will tell him the s/lines in advance.. he probably pays them for the leaks, which is a big NO NO .. that is why some of those people are gone.. they were thick as thieves with him.

He would love to see her fired and has got fans on his side to try to achieve it... because he has sabotized her show.. there is no element of surprise.. which is what he wants.. in fact, that is why he got fired 2 yeas ago.. he was doing the same thing on another soap.. so his Canada employment fired him.. but he got another gossip job.

When he cannot get the leak.. he guesses at it.

What a little petty monster he is.

I would love to see JFP get him fired again.

SC is one of his biggest sources is what I hear. NB is popular for a reason. He knows his stuff. He gets all kinds of scoop and there is always someone willing to give out the goods.. that is why gossip shows and magazines are so popular.. people want to know the dirt..

How do you know about SC?? YOu some insider who is on the
    leaks??

Leaks are very unethical in the Soap world.. if that is the new standard.. no wonder they are leaving.. People watch them to be surprised.. not for some idiot to let the cat out of the bag to make his living..

Maybe I have an inside source like you said you do.. leaks have been happening since Bill Bell days.. social media just makes it easier and faster.. if you really want to be surprised you would not post on a message board.

#15   2013/08/11 04:21AM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am positive that you did.. you have made it your business to Post over and over how much you hate JFP and her team.. makes me wonder who you are working for??

Who DO you want as EP and head writer.. I am curious?? You sound like an insider or someone who wants someone else to get that job.

Oh, I definitely want someone else to get that job!!! There is no doubt about that!!!

At this point in time a beginner could, in my opinion, do a better job. A three year old is far more creative!!

These guys have no imagination, what so ever! I'm not creative at all and could do better!

And as for who I work for, I'm retired and do as I darn well please!!

I want a real writer to get the job. Someone that cares about the history of the show.

#16   2013/08/11 04:22AM
    TheCat

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I fogot to say, it becomes very difficult to write a decent stroy line when there is someone out there leaking them weeks in advance..

I would bet JFP hates his guts.

That's ok.. I am betting the feeling is mutual.. Phelps and co are wrecking his favorite show.. can you blame him?

#17   2013/08/11 04:23AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wonder all you like. I have already responded to your earlier question. I would also appreciate it if you would not direct comments to me. This is one area that obviously you and I will never agree on, so I come to this board to have fun and vent, not for confrontations.

Vent al youuuuuu want that is what I am doing.. lol.

#18   2013/08/11 04:24AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Oh, I definitely want someone else to get that job!!! There is no doubt about that!!!

At this point in time a beginner could, in my opinion, do a better job. A three year old is far more creative!!

These guys have no imagination, what so ever! I'm not creative at all and could do better!

I want a real writer to get the job. Someone that cares about the history of the show.

Someone that KNOWS the history of the show! These guys have admitted they do not. It was obvious from the writing, but now they have admitted it!!

#19   2013/08/11 04:24AM
    TheCat

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Vent al youuuuuu want that is what I am doing.. lol.

You are venting on the posters tho.. not the show..

#20   2013/08/11 04:25AM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Someone that KNOWS the history of the show! These guys have admitted they do not. It was obvious from the writing, but now they have admitted it!!

I agree,, the fans know the history better than the damn writers and they do not care how they mess it up.. as they said they know better what we want. BAH humbug

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 04:27AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list