List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Paternity s/l had so much potential

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Paternity s/l had so much potential

Started by lkail67 at 2013/08/10 08:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:15PM, Views: 1775, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/10 08:57PM
    The Paternity s/l had so much potential
    lkail67

In my opinion the paternity s/l had so much potential. The writers didn't need to bring Sharon into the s/l. The fallout of Nick lying about being Summer's father could have been more. The outbursts from Phyllis and Jack were good but not powerful enough... let alone why would any of Nick's family be so understanding. I think the excuse of losing Cassie is just so LAME!!!! There are so many people out there in the world that loses a child... does that make it right to steal another couples child??

And to bring Sharon into the mix..WTF??? She lost Cassie to, and the excuse is that she didn't get to grieve along with Nick over the lost, so she switches the dna results... come on that is going so far overboard. we all grieve different ways... although I thought it was wrong for Nick to seek condolence in another woman's arms.

Wasn't it around the same time when Summer had the allergic reaction and was in critical condition, that Sharon was reading the DNA results of who the father was of Faith?? Maybe she also lied. there were 3 men ... Jack, Billy and Nick that could have been the father.

Another issue is .. why did they have to bring Cassie back??? I don't think it was necessary. I'm hoping that the writers will come up with a way to make it look like that Sharon imagine changing the DNA results and make it look like she did go off of her meds.

I did not like the way the writers wrote off phylis .. it did not do her justice!!! Just because a character wanted to leave the show after 16 years doesn't mean they had to put her in a coma ... they could have recasted her somehow. In a way they recycled a s/l from when Victoria Rowell (dru) left the show. very disappointing.

#2   2013/08/10 11:46PM
    Re: The Paternity s/l had so much potential
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I have a reliable source who says, JFP has just about plugged all the leaks to N. Branco because he is sabotizing her story lines.. like this one.. he leaked it weeks and weeks ago.. therefore, they had to make changes so it would end differently from what he told.. they have a war going on between these two.. but, since SONY hired her.. I would bet she wins this war.. He is a mere gossip monger.. who makes his living off of stars who will tell him the s/lines in advance.. he probably pays them for the leaks, which is a big NO NO .. that is why some of those people are gone.. they were thick as thieves with him.

He would love to see her fired and has got fans on his side to try to achieve it... because he has sabotized her show.. there is no element of surprise.. which is what he wants.. in fact, that is why he got fired 2 yeas ago.. he was doing the same thing on another soap.. so his Canada employment fired him.. but he got another gossip job.

When he cannot get the leak.. he guesses at it.

What a little petty monster he is.

I would love to see JFP get him fired again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 11:47PM
    #3   2013/08/10 11:49PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I fogot to say, it becomes very difficult to write a decent stroy line when there is someone out there leaking them weeks in advance..

I would bet JFP hates his guts.

#4   2013/08/11 02:27AM
    TheCat

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I have a reliable source who says, JFP has just about plugged all the leaks to N. Branco because he is sabotizing her story lines.. like this one.. he leaked it weeks and weeks ago.. therefore, they had to make changes so it would end differently from what he told.. they have a war going on between these two.. but, since SONY hired her.. I would bet she wins this war.. He is a mere gossip monger.. who makes his living off of stars who will tell him the s/lines in advance.. he probably pays them for the leaks, which is a big NO NO .. that is why some of those people are gone.. they were thick as thieves with him.

He would love to see her fired and has got fans on his side to try to achieve it... because he has sabotized her show.. there is no element of surprise.. which is what he wants.. in fact, that is why he got fired 2 yeas ago.. he was doing the same thing on another soap.. so his Canada employment fired him.. but he got another gossip job.

SC is one of his biggest sources is what I hear. NB is popular for a reason. He knows his stuff. He gets all kinds of scoop and there is always someone willing to give out the goods.. that is why gossip shows and magazines are so popular.. people want to know the dirt..

#5   2013/08/11 03:49AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lkail67: In my opinion the paternity s/l had so much potential. The writers didn't need to bring Sharon into the s/l. The fallout of Nick lying about being Summer's father could have been more. The outbursts from Phyllis and Jack were good but not powerful enough... let alone why would any of Nick's family be so understanding. I think the excuse of losing Cassie is just so LAME!!!! There are so many people out there in the world that loses a child... does that make it right to steal another couples child??

And to bring Sharon into the mix..WTF??? She lost Cassie to, and the excuse is that she didn't get to grieve along with Nick over the lost, so she switches the dna results... come on that is going so far overboard. we all grieve different ways... although I thought it was wrong for Nick to seek condolence in another woman's arms.

Wasn't it around the same time when Summer had the allergic reaction and was in critical condition, that Sharon was reading the DNA results of who the father was of Faith?? Maybe she also lied. there were 3 men ... Jack, Billy and Nick that could have been the father.

Another issue is .. why did they have to bring Cassie back??? I don't think it was necessary. I'm hoping that the writers will come up with a way to make it look like that Sharon imagine changing the DNA results and make it look like she did go off of her meds.

I did not like the way the writers wrote off phylis .. it did not do her justice!!! Just because a character wanted to leave the show after 16 years doesn't mean they had to put her in a coma ... they could have recasted her somehow. In a way they recycled a s/l from when Victoria Rowell (dru) left the show. very disappointing.

I know you speak for a lot of people with this post. It was lame, lazy storytelling. Recycled s/l. These writers have botched every last story on this show. And if what I am reading on this board is true, we are in store for more recycled nonsense. Some entertaining the first time around, but these guys are already reusing story lines that we have recently seen. Some as recent as a few weeks, others approximately seven months ago. They have been ruining, Oops running, the show for less than a year and already completely out of new ideas.

And to think this is their chosen profession, AND they get paid to write this crap!

If we all could be so lucky to completely screw up at work and keep our jobs. Hopefully, that last part will change very soon and they will be gone!!!

#6   2013/08/11 03:53AM
    TheCat

Love your post cajun.

#7   2013/08/11 03:55AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat: Love your post cajun.

Thank you! I meant each and every word.

#8   2013/08/11 04:03AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am positive that you did.. you have made it your business to Post over and over how much you hate JFP and her team.. makes me wonder who you are working for??

Who DO you want as EP and head writer.. I am curious?? You sound like an insider or someone who wants someone else to get that job.

#9   2013/08/11 04:06AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote TheCat:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I have a reliable source who says, JFP has just about plugged all the leaks to N. Branco because he is sabotizing her story lines.. like this one.. he leaked it weeks and weeks ago.. therefore, they had to make changes so it would end differently from what he told.. they have a war going on between these two.. but, since SONY hired her.. I would bet she wins this war.. He is a mere gossip monger.. who makes his living off of stars who will tell him the s/lines in advance.. he probably pays them for the leaks, which is a big NO NO .. that is why some of those people are gone.. they were thick as thieves with him.

SC is one of his biggest sources is what I hear. NB is popular for a reason. He knows his stuff. He gets all kinds of scoop and there is always someone willing to give out the goods.. that is why gossip shows and magazines are so popular.. people want to know the dirt..

How do you know about SC?? YOu some insider who is on the
    leaks??

Leaks are very unethical in the Soap world.. if that is the new standard.. no wonder they are leaving.. People watch them to be surprised.. not for some idiot to let the cat out of the bag to make his living..

#10   2013/08/11 04:07AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am positive that you did.. you have made it your business to Post over and over how much you hate JFP and her team.. makes me wonder who you are working for??

Who DO you want as EP and head writer.. I am curious?? You sound like an insider or someone who wants someone else to get that job.

Oh, I definitely want someone else to get that job!!! There is no doubt about that!!!

At this point in time a beginner could, in my opinion, do a better job. A three year old is far more creative!!

These guys have no imagination, what so ever! I'm not creative at all and could do better!

And as for who I work for, I'm retired and do as I darn well please!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list