List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: off topic eydie gorme dies at 84

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

off topic eydie gorme dies at 84

Started by pink kiity at 2013/08/10 06:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:45AM, Views: 449, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/10 06:54PM
    off topic eydie gorme dies at 84
    pink kiity

singer eydie gome dies at 84 shes was a great singers shes will be miss, here is number 3 nunber 1 marilyn king of the king family 2 actress karen black and 3 singer eydie gorme rest in peace we are losing some great talent people.

#2   2013/08/10 07:29PM
    Re: off topic eydie gorme dies at 84
    bail

You forget as you get older they get older. When you think of them since they are longer in the spotlight you remember them as they were. I wonder if her husband is still with us? They were a great couple.

#3   2013/08/10 07:56PM
    pink kiity

bail-------i just check it out steve lawrence is still alive i looked it up online to answer yours questions meow

#4   2013/08/10 08:21PM
    hopey pix

OMG!!How I loved Eydie and Steve!!She was one of my favorite singers!!I went right to You Tube to hear her songs!!If you love Blame It On The Bossa Nova,like I do,go to You Tube!There's the song on one video,Blame It On The Bossa Nova(1963).Type that in the box,and a strange Dancing Baby video comes up,dancing to this song!!Strange,but good!!I love her singing,and will miss her so much!!RIP,Eydie!!

#5   2013/08/10 08:30PM
    bail

Quote pink kiity: bail-------i just check it out steve lawrence is still alive i looked it up online to answer yours questions meow

Kiity, I can still remember them when they both did those Telethons. Thanks.

#6   2013/08/12 07:45AM
    alanadz

Quote pink kiity: singer eydie gome dies at 84 shes was a great singers shes will be miss, here is number 3 nunber 1 marilyn king of the king family 2 actress karen black and 3 singer eydie gorme rest in peace we are losing some great talent people.

I am not familiar with her music but I think she lives here is the NY area. I remember seeing her on the local shows growing up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list