List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8156, Replies: 74
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2013/08/12 09:05AM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Stemp: It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

That sure is not what I have been reading from NB.. he has the hashtag #saveSharonCase for a reason.. not Sharon Newman..

I don't think Vic had anything to do with Sharon's meds. I think she just stopped taking them and stopped seeing her shrink. That is on Sharon..

And the ONLY reason this new regime likes Sharon Case is that she has been toeing the line and saying EVERYTHING they want her to say! She has been on social media kissing booty. JFP demands that!!!

Nelson said long ago that SC was safe because she is a team player. That speaks volumes. That's code for keep your mouth shut, do what you are told, no matter how degrading it is to your character, and you keep your job. MS didn't like it, so she quit.

I read somewhere on this board that SC voice her dislike for Shictor and MAB (at that time) said something like that she could walk if she didn't like it...
    I guess SC learned her lesson...

#72   2013/08/12 09:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote vikis3: Soap actor jobs are hard to come by...kissing up to keep one...no biggie! Everyone has done it at least once, in my line of work it is called corporate politics or playing the game, what ever the lable...do what you have to do

I commented on this about SC. I am not saying it's a bad thing, just saying that jobs are hard to come by, and MAB had said (according to posts on this very board by Sharon fans) that she could walk if she didn't like the Shictor pairing and that she had learned her lesson. I work in the banking industry and know what you're talking about when it comes to corprit team playing...Sometimes I feel like an actress myself...lol

#73   2013/08/12 09:28AM
    trinilisa

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote lvsdasnow: I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.
    Blame has to be put somewhere.

No time grieving????????????????? Are you kidding??????? There is no one character on daytime or anywhere in television land that has grieved as long as Sharon Newman has! They have used her grief as sexual foreplay, craziness, laziness, co-dependence and anything they can use it for. This is one woman who definately "grieved" the death of the kid. I don't think that the kid was alive on the show for as long as they have had Sharon Newman grieve the death of this kid! She has made a running bathroom joke about grieving for this dead kid. It has so long been past time to put this dead kid in the soap grave that they have litereally made it nauseating to bring up her name anymore. If ever there was a death on any soap opera that has been done to death? It is this one. I have never seen such ado over nothing in my life!

My Mother grieved for the loss of my brother who died when he was 16 for the rest of her life.. What are you talking about?? Is it healthy?? NOOOOO, but it happens..

It was one of the most moving story lines ever written for Y&R.. soooooo, yes they will always go back and use it.

I don't have a problem with her/them grieving Cassie's death, however, I have a problem with the writers using their dead daughter to justify all their bad behaviour. Imho, it taints the memory of the lost child...and now they have Cassie being on board with Sharon's behaviour and telling her don't give up and all that stuff. Imho the writers have made a mockery of the grieving process. My mother-in-law still grieves for my late husband (as do I), and it's been almost 5 and a half years, but we're not using his death as an excuae to get away with deplorable behaviour.

#74   2013/08/12 09:35AM
    trinilisa

And before SN fans crusify me for bashing and say that I don't know the difference between real and reel, I do. But my opinion is that if you're going to write something as sensitive as grieving for a child, it should be done the right way, and imho, using an innocent child's death to justify behaviours on the part of Nick and Sharon is the wrong way...and I am sorry if SN fans have a problem with that opinion...

#75   2013/08/12 09:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote Janhon: See I wish all you loud mouths would have shut up about MAB she wasn't so bad!!! Thanks a lot to all you haters, now the show will be cancelled soon!!!

Lol you're funny.
    But in all seriousness, though, I did wonder how many people wish MAB was back? lol

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list