List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8207, Replies: 74
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/11 03:14PM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    canada gal

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote lvsdasnow: I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.
    Blame has to be put somewhere.

No time grieving????????????????? Are you kidding??????? There is no one character on daytime or anywhere in television land that has grieved as long as Sharon Newman has! They have used her grief as sexual foreplay, craziness, laziness, co-dependence and anything they can use it for. This is one woman who definately "grieved" the death of the kid. I don't think that the kid was alive on the show for as long as they have had Sharon Newman grieve the death of this kid! She has made a running bathroom joke about grieving for this dead kid. It has so long been past time to put this dead kid in the soap grave that they have litereally made it nauseating to bring up her name anymore. If ever there was a death on any soap opera that has been done to death? It is this one. I have never seen such ado over nothing in my life!

My Mother grieved for the loss of my brother who died when he was 16 for the rest of her life.. What are you talking about?? Is it healthy?? NOOOOO, but it happens..

It was one of the most moving story lines ever written for Y&R.. soooooo, yes they will always go back and use it.

IA purrrkitty, a loss of a child is no joking. Some just don't get it.

#62   2013/08/11 03:23PM
    alanadz

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote lvsdasnow: I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.

No time grieving????????????????? Are you kidding??????? There is no one character on daytime or anywhere in television land that has grieved as long as Sharon Newman has! They have used her grief as sexual foreplay, craziness, laziness, co-dependence and anything they can use it for. This is one woman who definately "grieved" the death of the kid. I don't think that the kid was alive on the show for as long as they have had Sharon Newman grieve the death of this kid! She has made a running bathroom joke about grieving for this dead kid. It has so long been past time to put this dead kid in the soap grave that they have litereally made it nauseating to bring up her name anymore. If ever there was a death on any soap opera that has been done to death? It is this one. I have never seen such ado over nothing in my life!

OMG! Thank you! I so sick of hearing about Shick and their Cassie grief I don't know what the heck to do!! I don't care anymore!

#63   2013/08/11 03:40PM
    alanadz

Quote boydwolf: Josh Griffith and JFP are turning Sharon into the next crazy Pattycakes. She is mentally unstable and evil under their writing. They're dragging her down further into the gutter and destroying her character entirely in order to promote their new leading ladies, Chelsea and Avery.

By writing Sharon into a corner, it makes it easier to kill her off. She will be so hated, the audience will cheer when she finally leaves.

That is pretty much what Nelson said.
    I think Sharon Case is circling the drain. JFP will backburn her, reduce her screen time, and then push her out.

#64   2013/08/11 07:07PM
    Janhon

See I wish all you loud mouths would have shut up about MAB she wasn't so bad!!! Thanks a lot to all you haters, now the show will be cancelled soon!!!

#65   2013/08/12 04:58AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Janhon: See I wish all you loud mouths would have shut up about MAB she wasn't so bad!!! Thanks a lot to all you haters, now the show will be cancelled soon!!!

This is funny. Certainly not how I would have put it. I think the main reason people were calling for MAB"s head on a platter was because of Sharon and Victor. I never complained about MAB. But MAB looks better and better every day to me.

#66   2013/08/12 05:36AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Charlie Big:

My Mother grieved for the loss of my brother who died when he was 16 for the rest of her life.. What are you talking about?? Is it healthy?? NOOOOO, but it happens..

It was one of the most moving story lines ever written for Y&R.. soooooo, yes they will always go back and use it.

I love it how they remember Cassie each year. I think its really fitting to all the fans that adored her so much. And to every Mom and Dad who've lost a child. Its one thing the writers have kept going thats actually a good thing!

#67   2013/08/12 07:46AM
    alanadz

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Charlie Big:

I love it how they remember Cassie each year. I think its really fitting to all the fans that adored her so much. And to every Mom and Dad who've lost a child. Its one thing the writers have kept going thats actually a good thing!

I think when this SL is over, folks may be ready to move on from Cassie.

#68   2013/08/12 08:00AM
    newfigirl123

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Charlie Big:

#69   2013/08/12 09:00AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Stemp: It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

That sure is not what I have been reading from NB.. he has the hashtag #saveSharonCase for a reason.. not Sharon Newman..

I don't think Vic had anything to do with Sharon's meds. I think she just stopped taking them and stopped seeing her shrink. That is on Sharon..

And the ONLY reason this new regime likes Sharon Case is that she has been toeing the line and saying EVERYTHING they want her to say! She has been on social media kissing booty. JFP demands that!!!

And jobs are hard to come by these days...

#70   2013/08/12 09:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Stemp: It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

That sure is not what I have been reading from NB.. he has the hashtag #saveSharonCase for a reason.. not Sharon Newman..

I don't think Vic had anything to do with Sharon's meds. I think she just stopped taking them and stopped seeing her shrink. That is on Sharon..

And the ONLY reason this new regime likes Sharon Case is that she has been toeing the line and saying EVERYTHING they want her to say! She has been on social media kissing booty. JFP demands that!!!

She sure has been doing some good ole ass kissing. LOL She even says she loves this story.. she loves the writing for Sharon.. it is her fans that hate it.. but she swears her fans will love this story..

As my Granny used to say "She's telling tacky tales!"

LOL that is cute.

That's the most polite way I could think of to say it. Maybe I won't be admonished by Sharon fans for that one, like the other day when I was admonished for having a little fun!!

LMAO having fun is not good.. did you not know that? :P

You and Homesick have me LMAO!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list