List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8188, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/11 09:21AM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    janetb

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

I wonder if she tries to kill someone or harms Summer or Faith.

That's 's exactly what I was wondering too!!

Avery is Sharon's biggest obstacle in getting Nick back.Right now Sharon is happily using Faith to spend time with Nick and he defended her to Nikki.I can see her trying to get rid of Avery .

#52   2013/08/11 10:22AM
    vikis3

Soap actor jobs are hard to come by...kissing up to keep one...no biggie! Everyone has done it at least once, in my line of work it is called corporate politics or playing the game, what ever the lable...do what you have to do

#53   2013/08/11 10:51AM
    Joy T

An interview by Sharon Case stated that "Sharon fans" will LOVE how this s/l ends and that we just need to be patient. That being said, makes me think that the chracter Sharon has been suffering a misdiagnosed brain injury that she most likely sustained long ago. The meds that she was prescribed are making it worst. This could be a fabulous story if it were written well.

Its too bad these new writers aren't very creative.

#54   2013/08/11 12:52PM
    puffymoe

Sharon Case and Michelle Stafford are doing "PR". Of course they both have to put a positive "spin" for the sake of their job and to not burn bridges.

That's why they use people like Nelson Branco to spill the tea.

Sharon Case can't bad-mouth this regime because her job is on the line and JFP will fire her.

If Nelson is upset, it means Sharon takes a turn for the WORSE.

I bet she gets locked up in a mental ward and that's why she's off screen.

#55   2013/08/11 01:12PM
    canada gal

Quote puffymoe: Sharon Case and Michelle Stafford are doing "PR". Of course they both have to put a positive "spin" for the sake of their job and to not burn bridges.

Sharon Case can't bad-mouth this regime because her job is on the line and JFP will fire her.

I don't think either MM or SC are spilling the beans. Most of the stuff came from MS and maybe DD or CLB. Actually, all NB really wants great writing for Y&R. He has his favourites like all of us.

#56   2013/08/11 01:20PM
    habbyfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote puffymoe: Sharon Case and Michelle Stafford are doing "PR". Of course they both have to put a positive "spin" for the sake of their job and to not burn bridges.

I don't think either MM or SC are spilling the beans. Most of the stuff came from MS and maybe DD or CLB. Actually, all NB really wants great writing for Y&R. He has his favourites like all of us.

I do not know who his favorites are (SHADAM I THINK) ... but not DD or CLB.

#57   2013/08/11 01:25PM
    canada gal

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote canada gal:

I do not know who his favorites are (SHADAM I THINK) ... but not DD or CLB.

I was saying that DD or CLB spilled something as NB said they were together that night that DD put his hands on NB. This is gossip, of course.

#58   2013/08/11 02:41PM
    Lizzytish

Quote lvsdasnow: I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.
    Blame has to be put somewhere.

Well, if that excuse is good enough for Nick, it should be good enough for Sharon too.

#59   2013/08/11 03:01PM
    Charlie Big

Quote lvsdasnow: I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.

No time grieving????????????????? Are you kidding??????? There is no one character on daytime or anywhere in television land that has grieved as long as Sharon Newman has! They have used her grief as sexual foreplay, craziness, laziness, co-dependence and anything they can use it for. This is one woman who definately "grieved" the death of the kid. I don't think that the kid was alive on the show for as long as they have had Sharon Newman grieve the death of this kid! She has made a running bathroom joke about grieving for this dead kid. It has so long been past time to put this dead kid in the soap grave that they have litereally made it nauseating to bring up her name anymore. If ever there was a death on any soap opera that has been done to death? It is this one. I have never seen such ado over nothing in my life!

#60   2013/08/11 03:09PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Charlie Big:

No time grieving????????????????? Are you kidding??????? There is no one character on daytime or anywhere in television land that has grieved as long as Sharon Newman has! They have used her grief as sexual foreplay, craziness, laziness, co-dependence and anything they can use it for. This is one woman who definately "grieved" the death of the kid. I don't think that the kid was alive on the show for as long as they have had Sharon Newman grieve the death of this kid! She has made a running bathroom joke about grieving for this dead kid. It has so long been past time to put this dead kid in the soap grave that they have litereally made it nauseating to bring up her name anymore. If ever there was a death on any soap opera that has been done to death? It is this one. I have never seen such ado over nothing in my life!

My Mother grieved for the loss of my brother who died when he was 16 for the rest of her life.. What are you talking about?? Is it healthy?? NOOOOO, but it happens..

It was one of the most moving story lines ever written for Y&R.. soooooo, yes they will always go back and use it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list