List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 7937, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/11 03:16AM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Stemp: It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

That sure is not what I have been reading from NB.. he has the hashtag #saveSharonCase for a reason.. not Sharon Newman..

I don't think Vic had anything to do with Sharon's meds. I think she just stopped taking them and stopped seeing her shrink. That is on Sharon..

And the ONLY reason this new regime likes Sharon Case is that she has been toeing the line and saying EVERYTHING they want her to say! She has been on social media kissing booty. JFP demands that!!!

#42   2013/08/11 03:17AM
    TheCat

Quote kimiko75: Hi, I'm new here, but want to say that I am so glad to find a civil discussion regarding Sharon.....

It would be wonderful if Branco is right and everything is cleared up. SC is a great actress and her character was great before JFP got ahold of her. Wouldn't it be lovely if just once Victor had to pay for what he did! It is a long running fantasy of mine.

Sorry I don't agree at all.. Sharon Newman has been off the charts ever since they had her get with Adam even after she knew he had kidnapped her child..I also do not think SC is a great actress. She is ok.. but that is about all I can say.

I am on Vic's side this time.. and I do not think he touched Sharon's meds.. I think it is all on her. And her sick pathetic neediness.

#43   2013/08/11 03:18AM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Stemp: It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

That sure is not what I have been reading from NB.. he has the hashtag #saveSharonCase for a reason.. not Sharon Newman..

I don't think Vic had anything to do with Sharon's meds. I think she just stopped taking them and stopped seeing her shrink. That is on Sharon..

And the ONLY reason this new regime likes Sharon Case is that she has been toeing the line and saying EVERYTHING they want her to say! She has been on social media kissing booty. JFP demands that!!!

She sure has been doing some good ole ass kissing. LOL She even says she loves this story.. she loves the writing for Sharon.. it is her fans that hate it.. but she swears her fans will love this story..

#44   2013/08/11 03:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

She sure has been doing some good ole ass kissing. LOL She even says she loves this story.. she loves the writing for Sharon.. it is her fans that hate it.. but she swears her fans will love this story..

As my Granny used to say "She's telling tacky tales!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 03:23AM
    #45   2013/08/11 03:27AM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

LOL that is cute.

#46   2013/08/11 03:52AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

LOL that is cute.

That's the most polite way I could think of to say it. Maybe I won't be admonished by Sharon fans for that one, like the other day when I was admonished for having a little fun!!

#47   2013/08/11 04:29AM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

LOL that is cute.

That's the most polite way I could think of to say it. Maybe I won't be admonished by Sharon fans for that one, like the other day when I was admonished for having a little fun!!

LMAO having fun is not good.. did you not know that? :P

#48   2013/08/11 04:33AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

LOL that is cute.

LMAO having fun is not good.. did you not know that? :P

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Yep, I'm finding that out each and every day!!!

#49   2013/08/11 07:26AM
    alanadz

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

Nelson said long ago that SC was safe because she is a team player. That speaks volumes. That's code for keep your mouth shut, do what you are told, no matter how degrading it is to your character, and you keep your job. MS didn't like it, so she quit.

#50   2013/08/11 07:39AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:

Nelson said long ago that SC was safe because she is a team player. That speaks volumes. That's code for keep your mouth shut, do what you are told, no matter how degrading it is to your character, and you keep your job. MS didn't like it, so she quit.

That's exactly how I read it too!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list