List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8150, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/10 04:17PM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    TheCat

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

I wonder if she tries to kill someone or harms Summer or Faith.

Sunny, I have wondered the same thing. The looks she is giving looks crazy. But I think if she did that, she'd know that it would be the end of it with Nick and that's probably the only reason she hasn't.

I'm just trying to guess what is worse than what she is already doing. Maybe she comes up with some crazy plan that puts Faith or Summer at risk? I don't know.

I think avery better be leery of Sharon..

#32   2013/08/10 04:24PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

Sunny, I have wondered the same thing. The looks she is giving looks crazy. But I think if she did that, she'd know that it would be the end of it with Nick and that's probably the only reason she hasn't.

I'm just trying to guess what is worse than what she is already doing. Maybe she comes up with some crazy plan that puts Faith or Summer at risk? I don't know.

Yes she should, although since I don't like Avery, I would be OK if Sharon killed her.

#33   2013/08/10 05:32PM
    blubird

Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^^^ Whatever ...

As long as she wipes her feet all over several people who shall remain nameless ...

It is all good for this Sharon fan ...

For sure

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 05:34PM
    #34   2013/08/10 05:37PM
    TheCat

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Yes she should, although since I don't like Avery, I would be OK if Sharon killed her.

I hope Avery has to deal with cocoa puffs crazy Sharon... is that what JM called Sharon? :P

#35   2013/08/10 05:40PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

I hope Avery has to deal with cocoa puffs crazy Sharon... is that what JM called Sharon? :P

LOL yep. Avery did take the wackadoo's side over her own sister, so she certainly deserves a go with her.

#36   2013/08/10 07:32PM
    Stemp

It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

#37   2013/08/10 08:01PM
    kimiko75

Hi, I'm new here, but want to say that I am so glad to find a civil discussion regarding Sharon.....

It would be wonderful if Branco is right and everything is cleared up. SC is a great actress and her character was great before JFP got ahold of her. Wouldn't it be lovely if just once Victor had to pay for what he did! It is a long running fantasy of mine.

#38   2013/08/10 09:22PM
    boydwolf

Josh Griffith and JFP are turning Sharon into the next crazy Pattycakes. She is mentally unstable and evil under their writing. They're dragging her down further into the gutter and destroying her character entirely in order to promote their new leading ladies, Chelsea and Avery.

By writing Sharon into a corner, it makes it easier to kill her off. She will be so hated, the audience will cheer when she finally leaves.

I think Sharon Case is circling the drain. JFP will backburn her, reduce her screen time, and then push her out.

#39   2013/08/11 03:12AM
    TheCat

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

LOL yep. Avery did take the wackadoo's side over her own sister, so she certainly deserves a go with her.

Picking the wackadoodledoos side will get ya every time. I really hope Sharon goes all crazy on the skeezy Avery.. they kind of deserve each other.

#40   2013/08/11 03:13AM
    TheCat

Quote Stemp: It gets worse bc Victor will be found to have messed with Sharon's meds and he will also be caught for all the gambling set ups with Billy--my guess is even the one where Vikki was kidnapped. They had to have brought that up recently for a reason. Also, NB believes Sharon should be saved 'from Nick' imo. He must know something about Nick/Sharon reuniting. I'm sure it's down the road but he is always blasting Nick on twitter. That's my guess bc he's been pretty vocal as others have that the new regime really like SC, and that she's safe.

That sure is not what I have been reading from NB.. he has the hashtag #saveSharonCase for a reason.. not Sharon Newman..

I don't think Vic had anything to do with Sharon's meds. I think she just stopped taking them and stopped seeing her shrink. That is on Sharon..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list