List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8269, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/10 03:18PM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    trixie60

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat: They both need to go. Brent Boyd too.

I agree! And I don't even care in what order. Just the sooner the better!!!!!

before it is too late

I know, right! Problem now is it will take a new regime, even if they started Monday, a LONG time to fix the mess these guys are leaving in their wake!

These guys have made MAB look positively brilliant!!!

Lol, ITA, MAB was better than them.

#22   2013/08/10 03:20PM
    trixie60

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

I wonder if she tries to kill someone or harms Summer or Faith.

Sunny, I have wondered the same thing. The looks she is giving looks crazy. But I think if she did that, she'd know that it would be the end of it with Nick and that's probably the only reason she hasn't.

#23   2013/08/10 03:32PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

This guy has been known to get things wrong. I never read his things.

#24   2013/08/10 03:36PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:

That's exactly what I was wondering too!!

#25   2013/08/10 04:04PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Sunny, I have wondered the same thing. The looks she is giving looks crazy. But I think if she did that, she'd know that it would be the end of it with Nick and that's probably the only reason she hasn't.

I'm just trying to guess what is worse than what she is already doing. Maybe she comes up with some crazy plan that puts Faith or Summer at risk? I don't know.

#26   2013/08/10 04:05PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat: They both need to go. Brent Boyd too.

I agree! And I don't even care in what order. Just the sooner the better!!!!!

before it is too late

I know, right! Problem now is it will take a new regime, even if they started Monday, a LONG time to fix the mess these guys are leaving in their wake!

These guys have made MAB look positively brilliant!!!

LOL so true. And scary.

#27   2013/08/10 04:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Sharon knows that Nick likes to feel like the big man hero saviour, so maybe she hires someone to kidnap her and Faith and that goes awry?

Something along those lines, where he is supposed to bust in to save the day and no one was supposed to get hurt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 04:07PM
    #28   2013/08/10 04:09PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon knows that Nick likes to feel like the big man hero saviour, so maybe she hires someone to kidnap her and Faith and that goes awry?

Something along those lines, where he is supposed to bust in to save the day and no one was supposed to get hurt.

LOL! Since these guys like to recycle s/l's that would be eerily reminiscent of Lauren and Carmine with Michael and Paul coming in to "save the day"!!!

#29   2013/08/10 04:11PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon knows that Nick likes to feel like the big man hero saviour, so maybe she hires someone to kidnap her and Faith and that goes awry?

LOL! Since these guys like to recycle s/l's that would be eerily reminiscent of Lauren and Carmine with Michael and Paul coming in to "save the day"!!!

Oh yeah that was awesome! Can we please do that again asap?

#30   2013/08/10 04:12PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Oh yeah that was awesome! Can we please do that again asap?

The Keystone cops ride again!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list