List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8040, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/10 11:18AM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    trixie60

Quote TheCat: How much worse can it really get. I read that she won't be on screen much. I wonder if that is a test to see how the numbers are without her.

That would be interesting but I think that Sharon has a lot of fans including myself but I have been very disappointed in the way she has been written. I think that the numbers will go down because of JFP. Her writing is even worse than MAB.

#12   2013/08/10 12:26PM
    alanadz

Quote trixie60:
    Quote TheCat: How much worse can it really get. I read that she won't be on screen much. I wonder if that is a test to see how the numbers are without her.

That would be interesting but I think that Sharon has a lot of fans including myself but I have been very disappointed in the way she has been written. I think that the numbers will go down because of JFP. Her writing is even worse than MAB.

LML, MAB, and now JFP. Folks have complained about all of them. Even if the great Bill Bell were alive, he couldn't write the show the same way he did 40 year ago.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 12:27PM
    #13   2013/08/10 01:13PM
    trixie60

Quote alanadz:
    Quote trixie60:

LML, MAB, and now JFP. Folks have complained about all of them. Even if the great Bill Bell were alive, he couldn't write the show the same way he did 40 year ago.

Maybe Bill Bell wouldn't have wrote it the same but it would have probably would have been better than the others.

#14   2013/08/10 01:39PM
    Sportyster

After listening to the interview, I can't lay all the fault on JFP, it sounds like JG is guilty of a lot of crap as well to feed his ego. He was advised to write Traci into a story with Lauren with the bullying story-line because of Lauren's bullying of Traci when they were teenagers and he nixed that, he didn't want to write them together and when he was more or less forced to at least write a scene with them together, various social sites lit up because this is what people wanted to see. JFP may be the producer but sounds like JG's ego is a little out of control as well.

#15   2013/08/10 02:06PM
    TheCat

They both need to go. Brent Boyd too.

#16   2013/08/10 02:07PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat: They both need to go. Brent Boyd too.

I agree! And I don't even care in what order. Just the sooner the better!!!!!

#17   2013/08/10 02:29PM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:

before it is too late

#18   2013/08/10 02:39PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

before it is too late

I know, right! Problem now is it will take a new regime, even if they started Monday, a LONG time to fix the mess these guys are leaving in their wake!

These guys have made MAB look positively brilliant!!!

#19   2013/08/10 02:45PM
    TwinSisterrrr

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

before it is too late

I know, right! Problem now is it will take a new regime, even if they started Monday, a LONG time to fix the mess these guys are leaving in their wake!

These guys have made MAB look positively brilliant!!!

ITA! Besides making Sharon even more of a hot mess these new writers have done wayyyy better.

#20   2013/08/10 03:00PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

I wonder if she tries to kill someone or harms Summer or Faith.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list