List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 09:42AM, Views: 8202, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/10 08:59AM
    Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    alanadz

Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

#2   2013/08/10 09:03AM
    Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon
    maja

Maybe Sharon has an inoperable brain tumor...that will explain away her crazy behavior.Also,it's always the soap stand by to explain bad deeds by some characters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 09:05AM
    #3   2013/08/10 09:10AM
    lvsdasnow

I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.
    Blame has to be put somewhere.

#4   2013/08/10 09:12AM
    alanadz

Quote maja: Maybe Sharon has an inoperable brain tumor...that will explain away her crazy behavior.Also,it's always the soap stand by to explain bad deeds by some characters.

That would be great. If this happens everyone would have compassion for Sharon and would not hate her for what she did. Even Summer would understand.

#5   2013/08/10 09:15AM
    alanadz

Quote lvsdasnow: I'm afraid the writers are going to take all Sharon's problems back to when Cassie died. She had no time to greive.
    Sharon said that the other day so I feel it was for us to think about it that way. Someone has to forgive Sharon so it would be best if it was because of the loss of her daughter. That would make it Nicks fault again.
    Blame has to be put somewhere.

I don't think Nick will get the blame. I follow NB on Twitter and he has been ripping Nick a new one. He also talks about how the horrible the show is to women. These remarks were part of his save Sharon tweets.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 09:16AM
    #6   2013/08/10 09:29AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

If I read it right, he said "things get worse, MUCH WORSE, for Sharon".

JFP's treatment of women is absolutely deplorable!!!

#7   2013/08/10 09:35AM
    TheCat

How much worse can it really get. I read that she won't be on screen much. I wonder if that is a test to see how the numbers are without her.

#8   2013/08/10 09:38AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat: How much worse can it really get. I read that she won't be on screen much. I wonder if that is a test to see how the numbers are without her.

With JFP ruining, oops running, the show there is no telling!

#9   2013/08/10 09:40AM
    habbyfan

^^^^^^^^ Whatever ...

As long as she wipes her feet all over several people who shall remain nameless ...

It is all good for this Sharon fan ...

#10   2013/08/10 10:57AM
    alanadz

Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^^^ Whatever ...

As long as she wipes her feet all over several people who shall remain nameless ...

It is all good for this Sharon fan ...

If sounds like JFP will be wiping her feet all over Sharon!
    But at least she hasn't fired her. MAB wanted to kill the character off.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list