List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Kyle and?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Kyle and?

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/08/09 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 01:09PM, Views: 2557, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/10 09:45AM
    Re: Spoiler! Kyle and?
    Muscetoe

I found an actress with the name Stefanie Woodburn no s at the end, she has been in a few things since around 2010 nothing I've heard of. Pretty girl long brown hair opposite looking of Summer.

#12   2013/08/10 10:41AM
    alanadz

Quote Muscetoe: I found an actress with the name Stefanie Woodburn no s at the end, she has been in a few things since around 2010 nothing I've heard of. Pretty girl long brown hair opposite looking of Summer.

I also think she is a day player. Someone to provide angst for the forbidden love.

#13   2013/08/10 12:09PM
    Milkshake24

Quote Muscetoe: I found an actress with the name Stefanie Woodburn no s at the end, she has been in a few things since around 2010 nothing I've heard of. Pretty girl long brown hair opposite looking of Summer.

I just found her to and she lives in Los Angelas CA so is most likely the right girl!

#14   2013/08/10 12:18PM
    kn1231

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

You're wrong. She is just an actress with very little experience, so she is really just going to be a filler. Definitely won't be on that long.

I certainly hope you are correct. The last thing this already boated cast needs is yet another newbie.

I think the fact she has very little experience (according to my google search) speaks volumes about her importance. If she was going to be around for a while, I feel like they would have casted a bigger name.

#15   2013/08/10 12:34PM
    alanadz

Quote kn1231:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

You're wrong. She is just an actress with very little experience, so she is really just going to be a filler. Definitely won't be on that long.

I certainly hope you are correct. The last thing this already boated cast needs is yet another newbie.

I think the fact she has very little experience (according to my google search) speaks volumes about her importance. If she was going to be around for a while, I feel like they would have casted a bigger name.

I agree. She is just angst for Skyler.

#16   2013/08/11 10:48AM
    alanadz

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote kn1231:

I am enjoying most of the newbies. Y&R was badly in need of some new blood.

#17   2013/08/11 11:17AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote kn1231:

I am enjoying most of the newbies. Y&R was badly in need of some new blood.

Some is one thing, we have a whole host of them. Enough to have an entirely new program. Y&R II. Unfortunately, these writers are too inept to write for such a bloated cast. That's the main reason the s/l's are so slow and boring now.

#18   2013/08/11 11:33AM
    Gideon58

I'm guessing they want to pull Kyle and Summer completely apart to the point where they aren't even talking to each other before the reveal that they are not brother and sister after all.

#19   2013/08/11 11:33AM
    Gideon58

I'm guessing they want to pull Kyle and Summer completely apart to the point where they aren't even talking to each other before the reveal that they are not brother and sister after all.

#20   2013/08/11 01:09PM
    alanadz

Quote Gideon58: I'm guessing they want to pull Kyle and Summer completely apart to the point where they aren't even talking to each other before the reveal that they are not brother and sister after all.

That's what I think too.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list