List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Kyle and?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Kyle and?

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/08/09 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 01:09PM, Views: 2524, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/09 08:56PM
    Spoiler! Kyle and?
    Milkshake24

On Wednesday, August 14th, Stefanie Woodburns appears as Kyle's date, Kayla

#2   2013/08/09 09:08PM
    Re: Spoiler! Kyle and?
    Milkshake24

Does anyone know who she is? Is he known for anything?

#3   2013/08/10 03:33AM
    Homesick Cajun

I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

#4   2013/08/10 03:49AM
    JloBee92

She is probably a Dayplayer. i bet Kyle will probably try to move on with her and Summer may saw them together and is a little jealous since it seems they still have feeling for each other
    I don't see the point of casting a love interest for kyle if they are keeping Summer's Nick

#5   2013/08/10 04:39AM
    Axl Rose

Then why not just put Kyle with Summer's best friend Courtney? A Kyle/Courtney pairing would be enough to make Summer jealous and not to mention test Summer and Courtney's friendship

#6   2013/08/10 06:22AM
    alanadz

Quote Milkshake24: On Wednesday, August 14th, Stefanie Woodburns appears as Kyle's date, Kayla

Kyle is trying to move on from Summer. Summer will see them and or find out about the date and be hurt. And the forbidden love beat goes on!

#7   2013/08/10 06:26AM
    kn1231

Quote Homesick Cajun: I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

You're wrong. She is just an actress with very little experience, so she is really just going to be a filler. Definitely won't be on that long.

#8   2013/08/10 08:28AM
    alanadz

Quote kn1231:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

You're wrong. She is just an actress with very little experience, so she is really just going to be a filler. Definitely won't be on that long.

ITA. She is angst for Skyler.

#9   2013/08/10 09:32AM
    hopey pix

WOW!!I just googled her name and nothing came up!!How new is she?I did that with Nu-Kyle before and his photo and credits came up!!She must be a JFP FRIEND as was posted!!That's so lousy of JFP to fill it up with her cronies!!Just lousy!!

#10   2013/08/10 09:35AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote kn1231:

I certainly hope you are correct. The last thing this already boated cast needs is yet another newbie.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list